THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i'm always hella slow on snkrroom discounts. i saw this post at the movies and figured i'd use the code once i got home. i was too late

by the way, how do yall come across snkrroom deals? i've tried subscribing to their newsletter but never get emails from them.
the sales are always on a saturday from 6:30PM-11:59PM. (EST)
as for the newsletter, i spammed it with the same email, eventually it stuck and i started getting notifications.

Off topic: I recall keyboard talk originating here. I recently got into it.

My work one:
IMG_3653.jpeg
I know it’s chaotic AF lol

I loved the sound and feel of the keys so much that I scooped up another for home use:
IMG_4938.jpeg

Did Nike change its return policy? Trying to return a shoe and re purchase at a lower price with the fall25 promo and they’re saying they can’t do any refunds on unworn items beyond 60 days. I thought it was up to a year?

the way things are going at nike, maybe they'll bring back the damn bespoke program now
i hope so, and they should lower the price to 500-600 bux to attract more customers and they can sell more pairs, and also offer more places for consultation or just give the customer an usb stick with the design software and let them do all the designing on a computer at home

i hope so, and they should lower the price to 500-600 bux to attract more customers and they can sell more pairs, and also offer more places for consultation or just give the customer an usb stick with the design software and let them do all the designing on a computer at home
All the private bespoke makers out there selling their shoes for $1500+ if Nike brought back bespokes at $500-600:
icegif-914.gif

Back
Top Bottom