THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Off topic: I recall keyboard talk originating here. I recently got into it.

My work one:
IMG_3653.jpeg
I know it’s chaotic AF lol

I loved the sound and feel of the keys so much that I scooped up another for home use:
IMG_4938.jpeg
Yo iLL. Whats the info on the first one. I need it.

Yo iLL. Whats the info on the first one. I need it.

Sup Sir,

They’re essentially the same keyboard. I scooped up the base keyboard from Amazon:

I purchased and trialed eight different keyboards, and this one had the best feel and sound for me.

I just customized it to my liking with different components (word to GOVRN soleswaps, NBYs, etc. 😂 ).

Last edited:
Sup Sir,

They’re essentially the same keyboard. I scooped up the base keyboard from Amazon:

I purchased and trialed eight different keyboards, and this one had the best feel and sound for me.

I just customized it to my liking with different components (word to GOVRN soleswaps, NBYs, etc. 😂 ).
Off topic as well since these are WiFi based are they easy to hack over WiFi to log keystrokes?

Did Nike change its return policy? Trying to return a shoe and re purchase at a lower price with the fall25 promo and they’re saying they can’t do any refunds on unworn items beyond 60 days. I thought it was up to a year?
It's been this way since at least last December. I tried to return a pair of air force ones I had got a few months back in September and had to settle for a gift card.

I think the resellers ruined one of the best return policies of all time. It's still great but no longer world class lol .

Is it really that difficult to make a decision on stuff within a 2 month timeframe as to wether you want to keep it or not? Not looking to start any beef, but it just seems like 60 days is quite a bit of time.

The thing that is the biggest disappointment for me with the 60 days is that Nike doesn’t do price adjustments outside of 30 days. It’s kind of hard to spend $200+ on a shoe, only to see Nike sell it at $110 a couple months later and them saying sorry dude, we can’t do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom