THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

In a sea of Pattas, I've copped a pair of hydrangeas

2014481196_sd1.jpg
2014481196_bk1.jpg
2014481196_bv1.jpg
2014481196_pr1.jpg

The grey sole kinda annoys me though, I hey would look far better with white.
Ooo, I like.

I'm so old (46) that some of these old people memes are starting to hit home. Saw one the other day about VHS tapes and pagers and kids in their 20's never heard of them. I have a 6 yr old and that little **** asked me about how things were in the late 1900's and I about fainted.
mans went down like larry david

Larry David Faints GIF - Larry David Faints - Discover & Share GIFs

but on a serious note, keep ya potassium levels up b

I'm so old (46) that some of these old people memes are starting to hit home. Saw one the other day about VHS tapes and pagers and kids in their 20's never heard of them. I have a 6 yr old and that little **** asked me about how things were in the late 1900's and I about fainted.

That’s horribly depressing…I’m right behind you so it hits hard… :lol:

My little one asked me the other week, "when you were little were you black and white?" lol

Sad Black And White GIF by Laff

36 here and I wore a pink shirt and CNY Air Max 1s today (the mostly black pair) to the office today.

Not that it matters but I'm black and we tend to show our age a lil less. Most people think I'm still late 20s to early 30s.
Facts. It is all in how you present yourself along with youthful looks lol. 39... and can pull for mid 20s... getting more grey hairs little by little though(adulting life, married and 3 daughters all under 8 )

Posted this last year in a Kobe thread. This was my bday fit. Had the kicks and bought the tee and shorts from Jcrew. Coordinated it with the release of The Barbie Movie that weekend.
1000042243.jpg

Last edited:

“Dad, what was it like to wear the first pair of shoes ever invented?”

All this age talk made me realize that I'm turning 39 next week lol. Have a personal goal to continue being active and to lose more weight (had some medical issues in the past 2 years, but I'm maintaining it now).

Hoping by the time I'm 40, my pipe print is up to NT standards.
Steve Brule Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom