THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just arrived.
3M on the gold? Even more excited now.

the 3m black pair can someone post a better pic i wanna know what material is use on the black non 3m parts? and does anyone know where i can get them they would be a good combo with my pimentos im waiting on 

I saw on ebay last night, few pairs for like 119 free shipping

speaking of which....anywhere I can cop gold sails online for near retail?

this Premium 3M pack officially releases on 1/17. So be on NDC at 8am EST and you should be able to get your pair(s)

Those who have the Pimentos or any other pair from this pack, did you .5 size up or TTS. It's been years since I bought an AM1 and the usual rule of thumb was to go .5 size. I'm not sure about the sizing for current releases

Last edited:
this Premium 3M pack officially releases on 1/17. So be on NDC at 8am EST and you should be able to get your pair(s)

Those who have the Pimentos or any other pair from this pack, did you .5 size up or TTS. It's been years since I bought an AM1 and the usual rule of thumb was to go .5 size. I'm not sure about the sizing for current releases

Recent AM1 releases fit tts for me fam

Here are some pics of some recent pick ups.  It's really disappointing the AM1 OG is the shoe made with least quality. Oh well.  The quality on the Pimentos are real nice.  I threw in a few pics of the 90s just cause

I'll just attempt to get off nike.com in the am for retail, if I dont succeed. will just get off ebay for 130.

dont see them selling out on ndc though.. :rolleyes

Here are some pics of some recent pick ups.  It's really disappointing the AM1 OG is the shoe made with least quality. Oh well.  The quality on the Pimentos are real nice.  I threw in a few pics of the 90s just cause

how is the vintage on the am1 doesnt look like much which is good cuz i didnt like the idea of making a shoe look old on purpose and u think i should get the og pack of the 2010 qs im leaning more on 2010 cuz they look newer 

ow Anyone know a good place in AZ to cop air max's. Always been copping online but would like to know

Idk if this has been said but willl finishline get the,3m pack? I wanna use my wc reward.

A seller on eBay has for retail + shipping.
Had 13.xx in ebay bucks, went ahead and copped... total came to like 113.

3 bucks over retail sounds like music to my ears, not I don't gotta wake up outta my sleep at 5am to cop off nike

Here are some comparison pics of the Samples vs the Release Version. I really wish they wouldve used the materials on the samples as the release version, I can easily paint the midsoles. Mesh is different. Both made in Vietnam, Samples made in April 2012, and Release Version made in August 2012. Both Pairs are Sz 9.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting those pics El Bro! This has really opened my eyes...It is so disheartening to see such a bold faced misrepresentation between a sample and a released version. For one...Those Samples, in shape, materials, attention to detail, etc...are FAR superior to what released. I mean, it's like a complete bait-and-switch tactic with Nike. Often I feel like what I'm seeing in front of me is not the same thing that I saw in pics. (Largely, the reason that I hardly buy retro shoes anymore.) This display has solidified that theory. I mean, it's been known that release versions are different....But...Why can't we get the shoe in that form??? It's SO different....And BETTER Nike!!!

End Rant....

All these are just chillin at my local FNL. Gonna wait for the Pimentos and the Sails to go on sale. Then I'm all over em

that "15LESS100" code is not working for me... im trying to cop the hyperfuse..

Last edited:
that "15LESS100" code is not working for me... im trying to cop the hyperfuse..
it should still work.  it expires on the 31st.  but if not, try "15SAVING"
ok, sorry.  just tried it out myself.  15SAVING is expired, but when i tried that 15LESS100, it's just not updating the total, but doesn't say expired or anything.  maybe try a little later

Those comparison picks tho
mean.gif

I'll just have to work that pair into the summer rotation when I get it and grow to like it.  Missed out on the last few drops, can't miss this one as well.

Now that I've finally knocked the Blue Hyperfuses off the list, I'll go after the Pimentos and the Gold pairs next.  Love those Anthracites, but will have to force myself to be patient on those.  Plan on turning those into beaters.

Those comparison picks tho
mean.gif

I'll just have to work that pair into the summer rotation when I get it and grow to like it.  Missed out on the last few drops, can't miss this one as well.

Now that I've finally knocked the Blue Hyperfuses off the list, I'll go after the Pimentos and the Gold pairs next.  Love those Anthracites, but will have to force myself to be patient on those.  Plan on turning those into beaters.
yea, hopefully if FNL gets them in, they'll stick around long enough and drop the prices like they did with the other premiums and essentials

Back
Top Bottom