THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Those comparison picks tho
mean.gif

I'll just have to work that pair into the summer rotation when I get it and grow to like it.  Missed out on the last few drops, can't miss this one as well.

Now that I've finally knocked the Blue Hyperfuses off the list, I'll go after the Pimentos and the Gold pairs next.  Love those Anthracites, but will have to force myself to be patient on those.  Plan on turning those into beaters.
Anthracite is on my radar too but after playing with some ID options I may go that route for a similar color way.  

These are beautiful (pimento), just got my pair from finishline. Be aware these run large. I usually wear 10.5 and i had to size down to a 10. I dont have wide feet or anything so take this info for what its worth. I hope this isnt going to be the case for the neon 95s, i ordered those online.

Last edited:
Those comparison picks tho
mean.gif

I'll just have to work that pair into the summer rotation when I get it and grow to like it.  Missed out on the last few drops, can't miss this one as well.

Now that I've finally knocked the Blue Hyperfuses off the list, I'll go after the Pimentos and the Gold pairs next.  Love those Anthracites, but will have to force myself to be patient on those.  Plan on turning those into beaters.
Anthracite is on my radar too but after playing with some ID options I may go that route for a similar color way.  
Is 3M an option on ID?

The news we've all been waiting for...

@FinishLine #ReleaseReminder the #Nike Air Max 1 Premium pack drops tomorrow including the Pimentos

Anybody know if the EM's release in store (1/17) and which stores if so?? I know the on-line release is set for 1/17 but I'm wanting to get in store if I can....

I called to all shoe stores in my area today and as of now, its an online only release. Im sure some stores will carry em 

the pimentos sold out EXTREMELY fast on NDC!

was gonna play the waiting game, to hell with that. lol

Stupid Bred 13's are messing with my morning....I just want the Air Maxes!

Edit: Anyone else having issues adding a coupon code and a WC reward?  

Last edited:
Just a heads up, pay attention to your order totals from FNL.  I was overcharged $10.  My PayPal invoice and my FNL order confirmation also show conflicting totals.  

Back
Top Bottom