THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These are beautiful!
20241010_025049.jpg
20241010_025036.jpg

Too rich for my wallet atm but size 11 DS Londons for $392 shipped

Evergreens re-stocked out of nowhere. Can't find any details on a '24 retro coming out. Up to size 10 as of right now.
Save $25 with SAVE25 code. Free shipping (for me at least) spend that extra 3.00 on "shipping protection" cuz it's porch pirate season.

Evergreens re-stocked out of nowhere. Can't find any details on a '24 retro coming out. Up to size 10 as of right now.
Save $25 with SAVE25 code. Free shipping (for me at least) spend that extra 3.00 on "shipping protection" cuz it's porch pirate season.

website legit? How do they have restock from 4 year old shoe?

website legit? How do they have restock from 4 year old shoe?
As far as I know its a mom and pop type store in Queens NYC. Never ordered from them it looks like an authorized Nike retailer from the social media content I've seen over the years. Im sure New Yorkers would say they're legit. Have no idea how they have this in stock.

Damn.
Damn Damn.

So is it normal for the denim lines on the chlorophyll to be mismatch sometimes? Like left shoe goes vertical and right goes horizontal?

Limited pre orders still kinda suck though, almost worse than a limited drop bc less retailers. I see this as a way for Nike to generate hype nothing to do with getting more people pairs that want em
I didn't think about that until I read the above, but why in the hell would Nike, (or anybody), limit PRE-orders. They are "PRE"- orders; cats are ordering, paying, and by definition each shoe produced is already sold. No waste, Nike got their money 120 days ago. So, 20 pairs - 20,000 pairs, why would they limit it? They should take as many prepaid orders that they can get. I don't get it.

Last edited:

I've always wanted these. Good looks :nthat: .

Back
Top Bottom