THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This was the first time I washed the Suede/Leather where the suede dye didn't leak. Those Gold and Aqua joints from last Season leaked bad.
Actually, the Jade didn't leak at all, the orange joints bled a little bit now that I look at them dry, I will have to use some shout on a white sock to wipe them down and I will gleam them right up.
IMG_0150.jpeg

Last edited:
This was the first time I washed the Suede/Leather where the suede dye didn't leak. Those Gold and Aqua joints from last Season leaked bad.
Actually, the Jade didn't leak at all, the orange joints bled a little bit now that I look at them dry, I will have to use some shout on a white sock to wipe them down and I will gleam them right up.
IMG_0150.jpeg

Just snagged that Mariners CW for $82 shipped on NDC with 8% off via Rakuten. LFG

Tokyo?? Getting kinda too chilly to wear those kind of shorts the past few days, imo…. But since it’s basically the foreigners (I would say…, almost 9 out of 10 times) if & when I think like “Wow, still wearing shorts in this weather?” and look closer at him, it’s making me wonder whether it means the Japanese are basically weaker to the coldness as the race compared to the others tho….

Yeah. It was quite nipple-inducing winds, but it was the marginally high humidity that im not accustomed to (being from the Pac Norfwest).

I love wearing shorts, so anything above 67 dagrees/or sufficient humidness is fair weather game for my cankles.

And it was only on tokyo that was gloomy/overcasty.

Kyoto a rained one day (torrential downpour), but osaka started getting warm.

Was my first time in Japan land so there was a lot to experience. I do prefer the south (fukuoka, hiroshima, nagasaki, etc) as its warmer and less hectic.

My biggest takeaway spending the last two weeks there: new balance owns the streets (from locals to toursts, from sea-tac airport to taipei and Fukuoka… if they arent dirty airforce ones, its some kind of NB).

Expected way more heat, but im not surprised. Ive made this post in other threads. Did see the travis olives that just dropped a couple times, a max 1 concepts (the green and purple ones). Could count on 1 hand how many decent shoes i saw. Otherwise, it was just me.

But my biggest takeaway: even tho im not a foodie; they cook w a heavy hand and everything mad salty. And where are the veggies?!

And girls are supermid. Whoa, we have it good here in the states. My tour guide was really nice tho…

IMG_2893.jpeg

IMG_2825.jpeg

IMG_2812.jpeg

IMG_2692.jpeg

IMG_2656.jpeg

IMG_2612.jpeg

IMG_2472.jpeg

IMG_2426.jpeg

IMG_2363.jpeg

And yes, boinked…

IMG_2935.png

Anyone have any quality control issues or defects with their recent pattas?
image.jpg
How about this big *** glue spot. This is the issue with Goat or any platform where you can’t see the shoes. They pass authentication and the only options Goat AI offers to make good are a $15 credit good for a year or return them for the shoe price in Goat credit minus the $14.75 shipping. So I guess I’m looking up how to remove glue from suede without damage. Any insights NT?

Smaller sizes available

Back
Top Bottom