THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

NBYs for 190€ after rain (not my pair).
Suede can be tricky but this is just a shame.
IMG_2968.png

tongue looks like its tired from putting in 80 hour work weeks

feel like this tongue slip always happens with my jordan 1s

Of course, no size 12.
I literally got the last size 12. I know every Thursday @ 6 they have the happy hour sale. So I got to the site and typed happy hour in the search. The percentages are preloaded when you out happy hour. I went the 25% off search and seen these and carted the size 12. Once I got to the cart it inform me (of 1 size 12 left). Like clock work, 6 o'clock struck (the email notification came through) I simply refresh the cart (the price updated) and bought via the Shop pay...

On a side note, I always wondered how when 6 o'clock came, everything was sold out... Now I see what everyone else is doing...

Last edited:
Beautiful.

Is the Atmos elephant the greatest non og am1 of all time?

Oh helllllssssss noooo!!!! :lol:

Atmos elephants are the most over rated AM1 of all time. 💯 They're fine, but they're also one of the reasons elephant print got stale and over-used/abused over the past decade or two. :smh: EP works best when it's minimal and an accent on a shoe.

Without even thinking much there are so many better.....Patta Cherrywoods, Londons, Kid Robots, Patta Purple Denims, Atmos Viotechs, OG Urawas, Grey Kasinas, etc, etc.

Last edited:
“We talkin’ ways and means, and shades of green / boom bap skills today that’s rarely seen…”

Pulled that trigger on size 12 a couple of weeks ago. Just getting the chance to unbox.

These shipped an hour and 15 from the Patta store. I’ll tell myself that they came directly from the store. Lol
IMG_0058.jpeg
IMG_0059.jpeg

Lol.

Easily top10 worst AM1s of all time.
Easily a Top 10 most clownish take on your part - and you've had lots over the years. Being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian is not only infantile and gets tired quick, but also makes the likelihood of you spewing asinine opinions all over the place incredibly probable. Although this stuff is obviously based primarily on subjective opinion, saying that the Atmos Elephant is a "Top 10 worst AM1s of all time" is just a dumb comment. I know you actually have some history and insight into AM1s and Nike in general - couldn't you figure out a way to use your knowledge for something constructive on here instead of always saying that everything sucks?

Back
Top Bottom