THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Easily a Top 10 most clownish take on your part - and you've had lots over the years. Being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian is not only infantile and gets tired quick, but also makes the likelihood of you spewing asinine opinions all over the place incredibly probable. Although this stuff is obviously based primarily on subjective opinion, saying that the Atmos Elephant is a "Top 10 worst AM1s of all time" is just a dumb comment. I know you actually have some history and insight into AM1s and Nike in general - couldn't you figure out a way to use your knowledge for something constructive on here instead of always saying that everything sucks?

Screenshot_20241026_172929_Gmail.jpg

Oh helllllssssss noooo!!!! :lol:

Atmos elephants are the most over rated AM1 of all time. 💯 They're fine, but they're also one of the reasons elephant print got stale and over-used/abused over the past decade or two. :smh: EP works best when it's minimal and an accent on a shoe.

Without even thinking much there are so many better.....Patta Cherrywoods, Londons, Kid Robots, Patta Purple Denims, Atmos Viotechs, OG Urawas, Grey Kasinas, etc, etc.
i wasnt saying that they were the best necessarily.

but we cant deny that they are high on the list universally.

in addition, most of the releases you mentioned have the benefit of being sought after due to the fact that they havent released in a while., or never really was accessible to begin with (other than the grey kasinas/london)

therefore perception of them universally is different.

i do agree with elephant print being better when used sparingly.

for me, the atmos elephant is in the top 5 easily.

one of the pairs in my closet that i will NEVER sell

IMO

Last edited:
but we cant deny that they are high on the list universally.

in addition, most of the releases you mentioned have the benefit of being sought after due to the fact that they havent released in a while

therefore perception of them universally is different.

Ice Spice is high on lists universally.....Doesn't mean she's actually good. :D :wink: Funny example aside.....I get your point and they are liked by many. :emoji_thumbsup:

And I recall the shoes I mentioned being sought after when and shortly after they released. So I'll have to disagree with the benefit factor you mentioned.

Respect though all around.
:nthat:👊

Last edited:
And I recall the shoes I mentioned being sought after when and shortly after they released. So I'll have to disagree with the benefit factor you mentioned.
Usually, if a highly rated sneaker is re released, especially in high quantities, the perception of them moving fwd kinda changes.

Maybe not for hardcore fans of a certain silhouette like we are in this thread... But for others, yes. Maybe it's fickle, but most of the "sneakerheads" out there are fickle.

If they released 500k pairs of kid robots, I don't believe that the perception of them per capita would be the same or greater moving fwd.

It's all subjective though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom