THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Like I said before, I'm not a fan of wearing red shoes (kinda because of the part of L.A. I live in...), but man, the Pimento's are so damn clean! F*** it, I might just cop 'em anyway, even though I won't wear them much. They would be perfect for Valentine's Day/weekend!
smokin.gif

Can anyone do a black lace swap with the Pimento's?

By the way, glad you found those OG Blue Hyperfuse AM1's, Sneakerfan1!

Last edited:
listen to this guy

those AM1s from the pimento pack are all fabricated in china, that means that you pay a 100 bucks for a banana boat shaped sneaker and ugly cut out swooshes and a deformed midsole, after the qs 2009 og red and og blue AM1 release nike stopped the production for the AM1 in chinese factories, because of complainments about the quality/shape issues, now they try to pull that sh*t of again in the hope that airmaxheads wont notice that, and guess what ?? nike get away with that sh*t , that fat *** phil knight just said f*ck you to the airmaxheads, with the attitude from, we dont care about them we just want to squeeze every penny out of the consumer as much as possible, as a AM1 lover i am also affraid that in the near future nike will produce all his AM1 shoes in china to make a bigger profit and that they will stop manufacturing shoes in vietnam or indonesia, hopefully that wont happen but we will see what the future gonna bring to us
so u honest didnt like the shoe? no matter where its made

u didnt answer my question tho u just ranted again lol the shape can be off but u didnt say if u liked the shoe or not lol i personally think the cw is amazing and the quality is high too i think ur letting ur love for am1 be the reason why u cant love another am1 u do know things cant stay the same u gotta have a open mind and this shoe was a great shoe who knows if its the start of a china era but till we find out just enjoy the shoe if not then i guess do what ur doing now lol

but yea i kinda agree with the suede thing and the only difference in shape is the toe box area and the mudguard is a lil smaller but hey to each is own i guess i respect ur opinion tho 

AIRMAXSYNDICATE does have a point though.  This thread is very telling b/c you don't see many heads from AM FAM posting in here since this thread exploded recently.  It really is basically a new dudes thread, which in no way is a bad thing.  If you like the shoe, buy it and wear it.  

But it shows how much the shape/quality has changed and it shows who knows their stuff.  A lot of people (myself included) won't touch these newer joints because of the shape--they just don't look right compared with what I know Nike is capable of.  What really sucks is that there are some DOPE colorways coming out that I'd love to buy if Nike came correct. 

Again, not a knock on anyone at all.  Buy what you like and wear it with pride.  

How many shoes can these statements be applied to, though? What present day shoe stands up to the quality of yesteryear? Very few. Why buy any new shoes? I respect the opinions, but these aren't $200 retro Jordans or something.

We all have principles tho, I respect it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom