THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AIRMAXSYNDICATE does have a point though.  This thread is very telling b/c you don't see many heads from AM FAM posting in here since this thread exploded recently.  It really is basically a new dudes thread, which in no way is a bad thing.  If you like the shoe, buy it and wear it.  

But it shows how much the shape/quality has changed and it shows who knows their stuff.  A lot of people (myself included) won't touch these newer joints because of the shape--they just don't look right compared with what I know Nike is capable of.  What really sucks is that there are some DOPE colorways coming out that I'd love to buy if Nike came correct. 

Again, not a knock on anyone at all.  Buy what you like and wear it with pride.  

Pretty much.

I like the sneaker a lot, but the shape is atrocious.

I should probably be saving my money incase Nike decides to throw the Roshe Run's on ID anyway, :lol:.

Quick question on the AM1's

Whats the difference between the essentials, premiums, and OG's?

Also do they come in an orange or brown box?

Last edited:
So the Obsidians came in from FNL today and when I grabbed the box, I see this:

Tape was cut straight down the middle.
Used a big box without any bubble.
Shoebox was upside-down and partially opened.

Not a fan of shipping boxes with the company name and logo plastered on the box.

Shoes checked out fine thankfully.

Damn you USPS or Finishline from Odessa, TX.

:smh: :lol:

Not a fan of shipping boxes with the company name and logo plastered on the box.

Contact them. Send them those pics. Make them credit you, either way someone opened your box and wasn't supposed to.

if any of my sneaker delivered boxes came like that , the shop who sent would be receiving the angriest phone call

That is horrible to see. You only bought one shoe and they used the bigger box? They normally use the shorter box for one pair.

why are these being slept on? colorway, and materials are on point in my opinion. also a veitnam made am1, not china.

Contact them. Send them those pics. Make them credit you, either way someone opened your box and wasn't supposed to.

i had the same thing happen to my bred 11's called and got my shipping reversed and a $15 gc in the mail.

why are these being slept on? colorway, and materials are on point in my opinion. also a veitnam made am1, not china.
Very clean.  Love that blue on the sole.  Will cop in the 60ish range like the other Essentials.

Will grab the Black/Gold premiums sometime next month.  Slowly but surely I'll knock the ones I want off my list, way too much dropping to cop them all at once.

Just got the Black/Gold 3M pair from FNL. Shout out to everyone who said these are TTS and not to .5 size up.

I'm a sucker for Black/Gold colorways and even more of a sucker for 3M. The hint of Sail and the Gold swooshes are PERFECT for 49er fans, like myself. :smokin

how does this stuff even happen? I'm not married, but when I was seriously dating one chick, she never cared about what I bought as long as I paid my half of the bills. I was the one who cut into her about her purchases more than anything else, but at the end of the way, with a 100k salary in a low-cost of living state, she deserved whatever she bought.

My wife is super cool with what I buy, but she has a limit. We have good jobs, always put money away, all bills paid, etc but I'm already in for 7 pairs of shoes in jan alone so she is pulling the reigns in a bit. Not unreasonable IMO. 7 is an awful lot in 3 weeks just after the holidays lol.

Yeah I know, I been looking for these everywhere, none of my connects have any info, only place I seen them was a couple of online spots, can wait to see them instore, so I can grab them with my discount
smokin.gif

My black/golds came in today....definitely feeling them but I really thought they'd be my favorite AM1 I've picked up this year however the Photo Blue joints still hold the title.  

Back
Top Bottom