THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got the 2nd of 3 in! 
This time we have a boot leather mid.. same trail woven mesh toe, and a clear orange sole... 

This time we have a boot leather mid.. same trail woven mesh toe, and a clear orange sole... 

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Has anyone seen the Black and Blue AM 1 Hyperfuse in any shops?

http://www.kixandthecity....lack-blue-detailed-look/
Yes they should be in shops by now.  Ive found that they run a little small.  Its really stiff too. Then again when I tried em on, I had on LunarEclipses... so that might of had something to do with it. 
Overall, the shoe looked pretty good in person.  Hyped about the infusion of this tech! 

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Has anyone seen the Black and Blue AM 1 Hyperfuse in any shops?

http://www.kixandthecity....lack-blue-detailed-look/
Yes they should be in shops by now.  Ive found that they run a little small.  Its really stiff too. Then again when I tried em on, I had on LunarEclipses... so that might of had something to do with it. 
Overall, the shoe looked pretty good in person.  Hyped about the infusion of this tech! 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Sweeeeet customs maing!! I only wish there was an option for Canadian Heads that didn't require a bunch of hoops to jump through.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Sweeeeet customs maing!! I only wish there was an option for Canadian Heads that didn't require a bunch of hoops to jump through.

Ali - didn't know you were part of team air max fam ? Unless the team in your Sig means something else? That's all ...

Ali - didn't know you were part of team air max fam ? Unless the team in your Sig means something else? That's all ...

img_1075.jpg

img_1093.jpg

via http://23penny.com

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

5810925561_6e8cc5d157_b.jpg

I have these but the toe area curled up something terrible after my girl threw them in the washer machine, elf shoe status. Any suggestions to straighten them back out.
i was lookin at the toe thinking you were wearing the shoes 1 full size small. Lookin mad awkward 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

5810925561_6e8cc5d157_b.jpg

I have these but the toe area curled up something terrible after my girl threw them in the washer machine, elf shoe status. Any suggestions to straighten them back out.
i was lookin at the toe thinking you were wearing the shoes 1 full size small. Lookin mad awkward 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

I was part of the first round - this was years ago - I post and check this site now maybe once every couple of months... I can remove it.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom