THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Originally Posted by tak

Ali - didn't know you were part of team air max fam ? Unless the team in your Sig means something else? That's all ...
I was part of the first round - this was years ago - I post and check this site now maybe once every couple of months... I can remove it.
Cheers.

Originally Posted by ali23

Originally Posted by tak

Ali - didn't know you were part of team air max fam ? Unless the team in your Sig means something else? That's all ...
I was part of the first round - this was years ago - I post and check this site now maybe once every couple of months... I can remove it.
Cheers.
Well that explains it, Ive only been part for 2-3yrs. I imagine a lot has changed since then.....always nice to see FAM from the first round
wink.gif
Leave as is.

My contribution to this thread:

Originally Posted by ali23

Originally Posted by tak

Cheers.
Well that explains it, Ive only been part for 2-3yrs. I imagine a lot has changed since then.....always nice to see FAM from the first round
wink.gif
Leave as is.

My contribution to this thread:

How do you like the hyperfuse AM1s btw and do they fit the same as normal AM1's

I want to do a NikeID colorway of the hyperfuse 1s but $155 is soooo steep of a price still can't pull the trigger

How do you like the hyperfuse AM1s btw and do they fit the same as normal AM1's

I want to do a NikeID colorway of the hyperfuse 1s but $155 is soooo steep of a price still can't pull the trigger

Anyone notice that the shape of the hyperfuse AM1's is the way the shape used to/should be when you compare older Air Maxes with the ones that have dropped in the last year or two? And yeah, I'm curious if these run the same size-wise as the regular AM1. I'd imagine it's the same.

Anyone notice that the shape of the hyperfuse AM1's is the way the shape used to/should be when you compare older Air Maxes with the ones that have dropped in the last year or two? And yeah, I'm curious if these run the same size-wise as the regular AM1. I'd imagine it's the same.

Any release date on some of these other AM1 hyperfuse colors? Looking forward to seeing the grey/red combo in person. 

Any release date on some of these other AM1 hyperfuse colors? Looking forward to seeing the grey/red combo in person. 

Did the black smoke Air Max 1 release in any stores because I only saw them on NDC and I missed out on my size. The only websites that have them are from international retailers and I'm not paying $25 for shipping.
http:///www.google.com/imgres?q=air+max+1+black+smoke&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&***=576&tbm=isch&tbnid=e9CZK7rlMvRr6M:&imgrefurl=http://hiphoparsenal.com/index.php/blog/article/nike_air_max_1_black_smoke&docid=hRJCjnWEYGfTfM&w=570&h=302&ei=KFN_ToyEEebC0AHNx53gDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=614&vpy=299&dur=731&hovh=163&hovw=309&tx=208&ty=107&page=1&tbnh=80&tbnw=151&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0

Did the black smoke Air Max 1 release in any stores because I only saw them on NDC and I missed out on my size. The only websites that have them are from international retailers and I'm not paying $25 for shipping.
http:///www.google.com/imgres?q=air+max+1+black+smoke&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&***=576&tbm=isch&tbnid=e9CZK7rlMvRr6M:&imgrefurl=http://hiphoparsenal.com/index.php/blog/article/nike_air_max_1_black_smoke&docid=hRJCjnWEYGfTfM&w=570&h=302&ei=KFN_ToyEEebC0AHNx53gDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=614&vpy=299&dur=731&hovh=163&hovw=309&tx=208&ty=107&page=1&tbnh=80&tbnw=151&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Question for the Nike Air Max knowledgeable...
This is my favorite original colorway...

It retro'd out very close to the original above in 1999...

My question is this - has this original colorway been retro'd since 1999? If so, what is the product code.
I have this one from 2003 I think...

But it lacks the red highlights of the original. I also remember two similiar releases with a red swoosh, so those don't count either.

Never understood why they retro'd the light blue AM1 og colorway multiple times when I thought it was the women's colorway to begin with.

Thanks for the help.
my favorite AM1 ever... i wish they would retro these:.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Question for the Nike Air Max knowledgeable...
This is my favorite original colorway...

It retro'd out very close to the original above in 1999...

My question is this - has this original colorway been retro'd since 1999? If so, what is the product code.
I have this one from 2003 I think...

But it lacks the red highlights of the original. I also remember two similiar releases with a red swoosh, so those don't count either.

Never understood why they retro'd the light blue AM1 og colorway multiple times when I thought it was the women's colorway to begin with.

Thanks for the help.
my favorite AM1 ever... i wish they would retro these:.

I'm good with the OG from 87, but to have a pair would be nice, even though I know they won't be as good as the first retros (which I'd be willing to pay for), I don't want this color to retro just for the fact that they won't be as good.
269505_10150299046973384_705053383_9188374_786149_n.jpg

I'm good with the OG from 87, but to have a pair would be nice, even though I know they won't be as good as the first retros (which I'd be willing to pay for), I don't want this color to retro just for the fact that they won't be as good.
269505_10150299046973384_705053383_9188374_786149_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom