THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

According to Highsnobiety : 

Leading up to the Air Max Day 2015, and of course the release of the Nike Air Max Zero, the Air Max 95 Patch OG releases on March 23, the Nike Air Max 90 Patch OG on March 24 and the Nike Air Max 1 Patch OG on March 25. Look out for the Tier Zero release at select sneaker retailers, including Solebox.

Found a grail of mine just in time for AMDay

According to Highsnobiety : 

Leading up to the Air Max Day 2015, and of course the release of the Nike Air Max Zero, the Air Max 95 Patch OG releases on March 23, the Nike Air Max 90 Patch OG on March 24 and the Nike Air Max 1 Patch OG on March 25. Look out for the Tier Zero release at select sneaker retailers, including Solebox.

Solebox changed release date for am1 and am90 to 26th. So looks like all three patches coming out on am-day

Does anyone in here know what I could use to clear up the plastic on the air bubbles? There seems to be some kind of water stain or water spot on it that won't come off. My Patch AM 1s came like this and it is pretty damn annoying. I've tried blow drying, I've tried wiping down with plain water, mirco clothes, alcohol wipes etc

Does anyone in here know what I could use to clear up the plastic on the air bubbles? There seems to be some kind of water stain or water spot on it that won't come off. My Patch AM 1s came like this and it is pretty damn annoying. I've tried blow drying, I've tried wiping down with plain water, mirco clothes, alcohol wipes etc
Might try nail polish remover on a q-tip. Just a little and try and see if it will clear it up. 

Might try nail polish remover on a q-tip. Just a little and try and see if it will clear it up. 
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately it didn't work. I just ended up stripping a little paint off lol. So I don't know what it is. Its either on the inside of the bubble or it's just cosmetically flawed plastic nike used for this pair SMH

Hey guys. Just a quick question about the lunarlon air max 1 sole. Is it a big difference compared to the normal outsole the AM1 has? I'm contemplating on which to get on NIKE ID.

Back
Top Bottom