THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If only they were coming in stores too :frown: The materials look peculiar. The suede in the OGs were amazing, wish these ones had the suede too in the forefoot 
nerd.gif

I still don't know why Nike wont fix the mudguard on the side of the shoe. Just make it straight instead of slanted. Such an easy fix, I don't understand why it wont be corrected. :smh:

I wish they'd fix the tongue as well. Why is it so hard for Nike to fix these simple errors?!

If the OGs are releasing in GS sizes, does anyone know if the quality is the same on them as the Men's?
Do you really really think anyone would be able to answer this question at this point, just 2 or 3 days after the pics of those GS pairs surfaced?

Do you really really think anyone would be able to answer this question at this point, just 2 or 3 days after the pics of those GS pairs surfaced?
I was just asking in general, do GS pairs usually have different materials or quality then men's? Geez.

Last edited:
I cannot even believe that there are cats in here that still buy new Air Max 1s with that UGLY *** toe box shape....so sad, you should all be ashamed

Makes me cringe when i see that fat toe box hahahahahahah fools

I cannot even believe that there are cats in here that still buy new Air Max 1s with that UGLY *** toe box shape....so sad, you should all be ashamed

this

that hyperfuse material stuff is cool, but im not putting my foot in anything post 2009 with that cliffhanger toe

The Air max day AM1 wasn't so bad at all. But the Escape was so disappointing that I passed and bought extra pairs of the 90s.

Even the birds eye view of the recent AM1 are so wide looking. Half the problem is the mudguard doesn't go over anymore around the toe.

The Air max day AM1 wasn't so bad at all. But the Escape was so disappointing that I passed and bought extra pairs of the 90s.

Even the birds eye view of the recent AM1 are so wide looking. Half the problem is the mudguard doesn't go over anymore around the toe.
YUP exactly, the mudguard is what is killing the mold of the shoe....makes me want to cry my eyes out

Every foot is different but I sized down .5 from my size and they fit perfectly.
i have wide fore foot and i also sized down 0.5 and they fit well

i do have new AM1s in sz 7.5 but my tts is size 8

but i never had a HF AM1 in size 7.5 before

so i was affraid that might be lil bit too small

because HF tend fit more narrow at the toebox compared to normal AM1s

the patches releasing tomorrow, anyone have any idea of a time or some sites they will drop on? 

i work as a railroad conductor and my phone has to be shut off for the shift. looks like no chance in catching a break tomorrow or the day after on the og's

Back
Top Bottom