THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

still no confirmation from sivas for my am1 and am90 patches. There is nothing in my order history too. Welp i can prepare to be cancelled i think.

still no confirmation from sivas for my am1 and am90 patches. There is nothing in my order history too. Welp i can prepare to be cancelled i think.
sivas takes a long time to ship, its been a week since i ordered the burnished dunk from them and i just got shipping email last night. 

still keep them fingers crossed....

Last edited:
I still have yet to receive a receipt email from END but I checked tracking this morning and the package has been picked up by FedEx and is in route. *** backwards but I'm feeling positive about receiving my order.

I received a shipping confirmation email from SNS for my AM 1 patch. Was worried they were going to be cancelled.

What's everybody's experience regarding Europe sellers and duties to n.America? Which site is the best to avoid duties? Just got hit by 200$ duties

What's everybody's experience regarding Europe sellers and duties to n.America? Which site is the best to avoid duties? Just got hit by 200$ duties
I've never paid duties on an order from EU.. what was the actual total of the order that would warrant a $200 duty?

From my knowledge it's gonna be hit or miss.. customs doesn't go through all imported shipments. 

537383-106

why people always wanna get the shoes when they are almost entirely sold out
sick.gif

a year ago that shiit was widely available here in the EU

the guys then shoot me PMs here with questions and all that stuff

but when they see that they need to pay $180-$200 for them

everyone is backing off and suddenly they dont want them anymore

but paying $190 for some plastic looking Lebron or KDs is no problem at all

Amazon product ASIN B00MHXBKX4
https://www.shelflife.co.za/products/Nike-Air-Max-1-Essential-White-Laser-Crimson

http://www.hypedc.com/air-max-1-essential-white-crimson-black.html

you should've jumped on them when they got discounted heavily
looks like either the sites didn't have a us9 or someone snatched it by the time i saw this reply

but thanks, i'll try using that style code to find these

33 pounds for shipping is more then CA Tax lmao

Wait did you say free shipping!? How!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom