THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

*patiently waits for a re-stock*
smile.gif

Went to the Air Max Shop today. Got a pair of AM0 they were sold out of 10.5 so I went with 11. Going back tomorrow to try to get a 10.5. Wasn't a fan of the AM0 until I saw them in person. They also had the floral pack.

^^ Nice pic man.

Either you got there really early or stayed late since I see nobody in your pics.
nerd.gif

Went to the Air Max Shop today. Got a pair of AM0 they were sold out of 10.5 so I went with 11. Going back tomorrow to try to get a 10.5. Wasn't a fan of the AM0 until I saw them in person. They also had the floral pack.
a guy on one of those FB groups posted yesterday that he saw a OG red patches

at the Nike HQ hilversum in the netherlands, i though he was trolling but i see now that Nike let the hype continues
smokin.gif

Last edited:
^^ Nice pic man.

Either you got there really early or stayed late since I see nobody in your pics. :nerd:

Thanks fam. I got there around 4:30 and it was pretty quite. Most people went in the morning. Very glad this came to LA Nike was all about NYC for way too long.

a guy on one those Fb groups posted yesterday that he saw a OG red patches
at the Nike HQ hilversum in the netherlands, i though he was trolling but i see now that Nike let the hype continiues :smokin

If they release OG red patches, pandemonium.

the thai's had the limited options that were up for like 5 days right?
dont know if its was 5 days but, those option were only up for a short time

because nike got the word that they were selling them clot IDs on ebay for double the price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom