THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

darkside is dope, real chill dudes
best wtaps collection in california
you guys should check them out if you're ever in San Francisco

Great customer service and seem like nice guys based on email convo. While check out the next time in SF.

Sidenote: Euro peeps are flourishing. We need that love from Nike in the States.

Last edited:
Great customer service and seem like nice guys based on email convo. While check out the next time in SF.

Sidenote: Euro peeps are flourishing. We need that love from Nike in the States.
Yooooo Really man.  Still waiting on Obsidians like a mutha!

Darkside was cool. Went to pick up my pair yesterday. Just had to show my id to the older guy bc I paid through PayPal. I know I will miss on the obsidians during the random drop haha.

My eyes are on sneakersteal and kicks deals between classes to see if I catch the random drop on the Obsidians haha

hey there everyone !!

ive been reading about the quality on the obsidian patches today and i was so hoping that ny pair would be ok with minimal flaws.

how wrong was i !!

ordered from hanon and arrived this morning.

here's whats wrong from my point of view and as i said im not the only one with problems :frown:

so here you go,

4 swoosh pics

4 different shapes

^^nice bit of added glue on tip of swoosh

^^ thats about the best shaped one

this is what everyone is calling a drunkenswoosh
mean.gif

^^ so this is not bad, symmetrical x on the heel, some peoples are really off what ive seen.

so i pull the other out and its been hacked to death with a knife.

really not happy with them as you can imagine. so they are going back to hanon im afraid. even tho i love them to bits i just cannot put up with this what can only be described as an abortion !

i may have sussed why they are so bad in many ways tho

they must of been as high as kites on the production line with that glue they have used !!

so if you are looking forward to these then think again as trying to find a good pair will be hard work.

and if you do actually manage to find a good straight pair thats not covered in glue and the stitching all good then id say they would be worth that bit extra compared to all the flawed pairs.

enjoy the lottery lads
mean.gif

Damn.  QC on that pair is just horrid.  If others are receiving those flaws or worse then just damn. damn damn.  I am still going to try for a pair and will see what they come like.

This swoosh is a little wobbly at most.. Beyond that I'm happy with the quality. Nothing poor stood out. Bummer about your pair my dude.

Just checked my pair. Swoosh are alright, at least to me. The heel cross stitching on my right shoe is off too, but i can live with that. Didnt find any glue stain either. Overall i cant
Complain. Im very excited about the shape
And the haptic of it. Sorry for you getting a pair that personally bugging you bro!

Last edited:

hey there everyone !!

ive been reading about the quality on the obsidian patches today and i was so hoping that ny pair would be ok with minimal flaws.

how wrong was i !!

ordered from hanon and arrived this morning.

here's whats wrong from my point of view and as i said im not the only one with problems :frown:

so here you go,

4 swoosh pics

4 different shapes

so i pull the other out and its been hacked to death with a knife.

really not happy with them as you can imagine. so they are going back to hanon im afraid. even tho i love them to bits i just cannot put up with this what can only be described as an abortion !

i may have sussed why they are so bad in many ways tho

they must of been as high as kites on the production line with that glue they have used !!

so if you are looking forward to these then think again as trying to find a good pair will be hard work.

and if you do actually manage to find a good straight pair thats not covered in glue and the stitching all good then id say they would be worth that bit extra compared to all the flawed pairs.

enjoy the lottery lads
mean.gif
Wow, I feel your pain man lol..my AM90's came in with some poor *** midsole paint job but that's about it. Nothing like that messed up swoosh tho thats crazy
mean.gif

does anyone know or tried the iron method for reshape works on leather toe?

btw this model is $64.98 on fnl

Wow thats one of the worst shaped shoes I've ever seen... take an Iron to that thing ASAP!

take one for the team... prove to us theres hope

Back
Top Bottom