THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hi Fam! I'm looking for some infos on those AM1 models, age, buy price...

Thanks

Hi Fam! I'm looking for some infos on those AM1 models, age, buy price...

Thanks
2013 Nike Air Max 1 Hyperfuse QS Night Track

price 100-150 euro

Air Max 1 Hyperfuse QS
633087-006
Metallic Silver/Deep Red-Sail

Air Max 1 Hyperfuse QS
633087-004
Metallic Silver/Deep Royal-Sail

Anyone comment on how the patches greens fit? Can pick up a pair for retail but half a size down from my usual AM1 TTS

I went tts on black and green and I'm glad I did. I was nervous with all this .5 size down talk. If I went .5 down they would've been too snug for my liking but still would've fit. The length does not appear to be a 1/2 size longer to me. Maybe 1/4 size longer and even that's pushing it. FYI, My foot is low arched and slightly on the wider side and I like room in my toe boxes for my toes to function like they're supposed to (like Nike Free), not all crammed up like hockey skates. Hope this helps you decide, your personal preference comes into play here.

Edit: Sorry, just realized you're in England. Not sure if you have the option for half sizes. I wear 9.5 but if I had to chose between 9 or 10 I'd def go with 9 on these.

Last edited:
I went tts on black and green and I'm glad I did. I was nervous with all this .5 size down talk. If I went .5 down they would've been too snug for my liking but still would've fit. The length does not appear to be a 1/2 size longer to me. Maybe 1/4 size longer and even that's pushing it. FYI, My foot is low arched and slightly on the wider side and I like room in my toe boxes for my toes to function like they're supposed to (like Nike Free), not all crammed up like hockey skates. Hope this helps you decide, your personal preference comes into play here.

Edit: Sorry, just realized you're in England. Not sure if you have the option for half sizes. I wear 9.5 but if I had to chose between 9 or 10 I'd def go with 9 on these.

Thank you. Yes half sizes are available here also. I have a wide foot too so looks like TTs as might be better also.

2013 Nike Air Max 1 Hyperfuse QS Night Track

price 100-150 euro

Air Max 1 Hyperfuse QS

633087-006

Metallic Silver/Deep Red-Sail

Air Max 1 Hyperfuse QS

633087-004

Metallic Silver/Deep Royal-Sail

I copped the Blue 1's on FinishLine with a coupon for $34.99USD....I would not reccomend this shoe if you are looking for comfort! Thank god I didn't pay more than $34.99 for these things.

Any info when the patch obsidians rrelease statside?

Eating my words from the other day when Disciple dropped that link to pay $176

Tryna stay positive and patient

I was able to cop them Zeros today at CNCPTS in store release but I need these Obsidian Patches....anyone wanna trade???

i actually think the Hyp Night tracks are quite comfortable.. the sock liner is rubber on the upper part...once you get past that, they're great

i love that pair... glad I didnt sleep on them..wish I picked up the red ones

Back
Top Bottom