THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

my god those are horrible....sad part is , all these new hypebeasts who know no better, will scoop up all womens city pack like its hot fire... SMFH

also for the luls 

stock photo vs real life 

Oh, the real insult is the $180 price tag .... FOH

Last edited:

Thanks! Repped!

I seem to only find them for inflated prices...  especially on ebay.
thats why all those listings are more than a year old and got relisted several times

because nobody is willing to pay $300-$400 for them
mean.gif

for that kind of money you can get countless of nicer AM1s than milanos

Thanks! Repped!

I seem to only find them for inflated prices...  especially on ebay.
http://www.klekt.in/index.php?page=...lano&sShowAs=&sPriceMin=&sPriceMax=&sCategory[]=102&sCategory[]=105&sCategory[]=107&sCategory[]=106&sCategory[]=101&sCategory[]=109&sCategory[]=108&sCategory[]=112&sCategory[]=130&sCategory[]=135&sCategory[]=136&sCategory[]=137&sCategory[]=138&sCategory[]=139&sCategory[]=140&sCategory[]=141&sCategory[]=117&sCategory[]=124&sCategory[]=125&sCategory[]=126&sCategory[]=127&sCategory[]=123&sCategory[]=129&sCategory[]=131&sCategory[]=133&sCategory[]=134&field_2=&field_14=&sCountry=&sCity=&sRegion=

maybe you need to try here
wink.gif

Started ordering some Custom Velcro Patchs 

found all the right patches to make a concept AM1 of a Popular 80's movie and fav of mine!

well post pics when they arrive

Been dying for the obsidians, wish I could find a 9.5 or 10 without getting killed on resale.

Anyone have the PRM's? Are they TTS... debating to pick up a pair

leather liner.

.5 down

saw that listing on klekt too :wink: , but cant be bothered wth a 3rd pair :lol: , the orange bleeds into the safari print when they get wet
thsnks man..got the pair already..i think they were in decent price and unique chance to get ds!

Last edited:
Check Finish Line for those 1 Moires. I picked up a pair yesterday at my local store. Online they still have a few sizes left. 

I would go up in size if you can. I'm almost always an 11 or 11.5...I ended up in a 12 in these and they fit great.

Anyone know if those Moire AM1 Iridescents are reflective like adidas Xenos. Sorry if I missed it in the thread.

not too much info on em - but they should be like the am 90 Ultra Moire holographics according the the thread. (same as xeno tech).

speaking of these

im a complete noob when it comes to nike releases. my friend from work wants these bad and since she knows i collect runners (asics, diadora, new balance etc) she wants me to help her get these. is the only chance i have nike.com or will other boutiques be getting these? sorry for the annoying question -_-

Back
Top Bottom