THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

250caddy 250caddy yea i like these a lot better than the Paisley ones. I guess thats good for me so i don't have to pay a lot lol. I need a size 12 though. And what was retail on them, $140?
Our retail on em was 180, and we're usually 40 over the US, so yea 140 is probably right. You should be able to get em for around retail still :smokin

Last edited:
Black Canvas on Patches show spots more easier then Green or Sand.

and TO Me the black canvas starts to get this white flaky look from Reg wear n tear which stands out more compared to the other 2.

Got my black patches today. IMO these are the best colorway with olives in second and sands last. Thought I was not gonna need two pairs, but can't let one pair go. These will be beat.

Sidenote: One of my pairs had this discoloration. Anyone know how to get rid of this? Repped.
First thing I would try is Magic Eraser. Wet the eraser a bit and dab/push it into the stain to try and pull it out, try not to rub it since it it canvas and it may fade.

First thing I would try is Magic Eraser. Wet the eraser a bit and dab/push it into the stain to try and pull it out, try not to rub it since it it canvas and it may fade.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try to get it out later this week or on the weekend. Want to spend time and not rush the job.

Will keep everyone posted.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try to get it out later this week or on the weekend. Want to spend time and not rush the job.

Will keep everyone posted.
I use a magic eraser on most of my shoes. It will generally take everything off. If It doesn't work, try a mixture of 1 part white vinegar and 4 parts warms water.

Cleaned these guys up before heading downtown for the NCAA festivities...

The shoe right on top of the shirt it's off but I threw on dark denim & it's not as obvious. To me it's fine but I'm going show my girl just in case I'm forcing it, if she says it's a no go I'll return it.

The shoe right on top of the shirt it's off but I threw on dark denim & it's not as obvious. To me it's fine but I'm going show my girl just in case I'm forcing it, if she says it's a no go I'll return it.
i didn't mean the shoe with the shirt, i meant the shoes themselves. the green canvas looks really light in that shot.

Just checked my pair. Swoosh are alright, at least to me. The heel cross stitching on my right shoe is off too, but i can live with that. Didnt find any glue stain either. Overall i cant
Complain. Im very excited about the shape
And the haptic of it. Sorry for you getting a pair that personally bugging you bro!

hey there everyone !!

ive been reading about the quality on the obsidian patches today and i was so hoping that ny pair would be ok with minimal flaws.

how wrong was i !!

ordered from hanon and arrived this morning.

here's whats wrong from my point of view and as i said im not the only one with problems :frown:

so here you go,

4 swoosh pics

4 different shapes

^^nice bit of added glue on tip of swoosh

^^ thats about the best shaped one

this is what everyone is calling a drunkenswoosh :smh:

^^ so this is not bad, symmetrical x on the heel, some peoples are really off what ive seen.

so i pull the other out and its been hacked to death with a knife.

really not happy with them as you can imagine. so they are going back to hanon im afraid. even tho i love them to bits i just cannot put up with this what can only be described as an abortion !

i may have sussed why they are so bad in many ways tho

they must of been as high as kites on the production line with that glue they have used !!

so if you are looking forward to these then think again as trying to find a good pair will be hard work.

and if you do actually manage to find a good straight pair thats not covered in glue and the stitching all good then id say they would be worth that bit extra compared to all the flawed pairs.

enjoy the lottery lads :smh:

Can I ask where you guys copped from? I'm just making sure I didn't miss the release because nike.com still has them listed as coming soon

I use a magic eraser on most of my shoes. It will generally take everything off. If It doesn't work, try a mixture of 1 part white vinegar and 4 parts warms water.

Cleaned these guys up before heading downtown for the NCAA festivities...
how do these fit?

Hopefully Nike is holding out on the US release to qc the shoes because of the bad quality on the eu pairs. Well this is Nike I'm talking about

Back
Top Bottom