THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dark Obsidian ......
pimp.gif
     Great pics niwreig!

Anybody have a European site that has the Milans?
Don't wanna wait till next month for the US release. :evil:

Last edited:
if anyone is still looking for Atomic Teals, FNL still has a FSR. it qualifies for free shipping and there is a $10 off and $15 off coupon code too. got my pair for $94.49 8)

Finally snagged a pair for retail.
wv0h.jpg

It was definitely worth it.

Edit: Did anyone get either of the Atmos pairs? :nerd:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Nineteen92

Edit: Did anyone get either of the Atmos pairs? I think I was able to money was taken and confirmation email was sent.......will post pics ASAP
got black/green atmos coming in as we speak, my friend hooked me up over there in Tokyo

Last edited:
where did you grab a pair for retail? 
FInishline had a restock and i believe dtlr has some in stock but they are shady as they cancelled my order on the AM90 og when they still show on website they had in stock, i think it was cuz i used the 10 dollar coupon,smh.

Got a pair of London's from Nike Las Vegas today. Kinda glad people are on JB because I see all the air max I want sitting in stores.

From where if you don't mind me asking? I might pull the trigger on them but jeez the price is pretty steep.. how much did you pay for your pair?
From atmos-Tokyo......was able to register after translating pretty much their entire site.......153 and some change was what I paid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom