THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

wow!!! Info on these please! are they an ID :nerd:

Yep released back in 11' I believe as part of the Tonal Pack.

As far as the sweats, I got them at H&M for like $20 last summer. Not sure if they still have them in stores or not.

Last edited:
Yep released back in 11' I believe as part of the Tonal Pack.

As far as the sweats, I got them at H&M for like $20 last summer. Not sure if they still have them in stores or not.
Yeap h&m still carries those sweats. I bought some navy ones about two weeks ago for around 14$ they had some sale going on. I plan to go back for some dark grey ones.

H&M always carries those for about $20-$25. I shipped a pair to a fellow NTer last month, actually.

Hey guys! I found a pair of the OG red/whites for a good price, however I was wondering what the sizing was like on these. I'm an 11.5, and my atomic teals fit me nicely, however, I remember reading something about the sizing on the OG's am I good just going with 11.5? Are they TTS?

Thanks for the help! 
happy.gif

I need a pair of those Milans. Fingers are crossed for a US release, or at least a decent price on End.

Clean pic.  Info on the sweats?
im pretty sure i've seen those sweats at h&m..  one of the few places i've seen cuffed, more fitted sweatpants
Yup H&M sweats
Good looks.  Gonna hit up H&M later in the week.
Gonna have to check there during the week.  Can't find a good pair of cuffed sweats to save my life.  Not one to rock ball huggers, but I'm tired of these sweats that look like damn bell bottoms, lol.
Hahahahaha I feel you man. I was never one to rock ball huggers either, but those h&m sweats fit good. For $20/pair, definitely worth it.
Definitely a good look.  Nice to actually be able to see what's on your feet without either cuffing or going out of your way to pop the tongue, lol.
Truthfully I have zero luck when looking for pants. Can you provide info on those pants?
laugh.gif

I know the feeling man.  Too well.

Hey guys! I found a pair of the OG red/whites for a good price, however I was wondering what the sizing was like on these. I'm an 11.5, and my atomic teals fit me nicely, however, I remember reading something about the sizing on the OG's am I good just going with 11.5? Are they TTS?

Thanks for the help! 
happy.gif
i always go .5 up in am1 but for my atomic teals i went tts idk why it just felt better. maybe because they were essentials? 

Thanks for the help! 
happy.gif
i went .5 size up on the OGs and they fit nicely.  they feel narrower in the toebox compared to all my other newer-release am1s

I know i might be late on this party, but does anywhere have the OG/Vintage AM1s for retail anywhere? looking for a size 11 preferably

i went .5 size up on the OGs and they fit nicely.  they feel narrower in the toebox compared to all my other newer-release am1s
i always go .5 up in am1 but for my atomic teals i went tts idk why it just felt better. maybe because they were essentials? 
Thanks for the help! Decided to pass as I didn't wanna risk them being too tight, looks like i'll be copping the navy/red/white re-release later this year lol

Back
Top Bottom