THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AM1 Patch Paris to the office today.... 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Swoosh were pretty jacked up for a SP release... 

I actually complained to Nike CS about their quality control just recently when I bought a pair of Clot x Lunar Force...

Package arrived with a beat up box and missing patches...

I was so pissed off that I returned it... 

Last edited:
They gave me a 15% promo but that was it... 

Nike couldn't care less about their quality control since they'll know people will still buy their product... 

Just look at me, I've bought 3 more pairs after sending them that email.... 

these black regular AM1's almost made me throw up!!!! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Compared them to my black patches

Was going to try and iron them but I'll hit the outlets for a much cheaper pair.. 

Hope these pictures help those who ask about the shape and stuff.. more px available upon request 

seems it's more difficult for them to debauch the toebox with the newer materials
otherwise, they'd look like **** too

Last edited:
the thing that is most annoying about the toe box is that they have it right on the lunar, hyperfuse, etc.. but when it comes to regular AM1, they just can't make them consistent..

the thing that is most annoying about the toe box is that they have it right on the lunar, hyperfuse, etc.. but when it comes to regular AM1, they just can't make them consistent..

This is done on purpose. They building up the hype so when they "remaster" everyone will go crazy.

Mind blown. How could I have missed that. :smh:

Can't tell if being sarcastic. :lol:

Look what the shape did for patches. Although they had a bit of a gimmick too, but simple colorways and OG shape AM1 fans went in on them. In my life, I never paid resell for AM1 and I bought two patches.

Last edited:
Patches are crap shape too. It's not only about the toebox. Patches midsole is ugly and the swooshes are all messed up. The only reason they're popular is beacuse they were limited.

Funny thing is, this thread almost exploded when they released, everyone had to cop :rolleyes but look in the latest pickup or WDYWT threads, you'll see only 1 or 2 pairs posted.

^^ I was unable to get the obsidian patches for retail so I think I'm just going to ID a pair ... The quality complaints have decided it for me. Not gonna pay the resale for 50/50 quality

Love my patches. Only bought the black ones cause I have the Camo SP's in sand from last year

Perfect shape. Perfect swooshes on the black, olive and sand patches. Unfortunately the obsidian snot so much :/

Back
Top Bottom