THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Those grey/gums!

spirit-of-truth-o.gif

Hello Fam,

I've lurked for a bit, but had a quick question. For those of you who also wear SB Dunk Lows, can you help me with size comparisons? While I know everyone's foot is different, what size do you wear in Air Max 1s, SB Dunk Lows, SB Dunk Highs, or even AF1s? Also, noting whether or not you skate in your SB Dunk Lows would be helpful. I've bought a few pairs of Air Max 1s and SB Dunk Lows and am worried I may have sized incorrectly.

I tried searching but was inundated with irrelevant results. And don't worry, I'll keep lurking until I have something more relevant to post.

Best regards,

CGNT
i don't think anyone's answered, i wear half size bigger for air max compared to sb dunk lows

but i haven't gotten any sb dunks since pink boxes, and i like my air maxes a little looser

i don't skate

most people here will tell you TTS but i like them looser

if you've bought a few pairs you should be able to figure out how you want to size them

damn these are fire

i might have to bite

are these ID's? i know you said customs.. if not ID's then how?

how did you get the upper base (above the heel) mesh black but the toebox mesh white? on NikeID they would be the same color

and the red font on the tongue tag?
its an ID what have been customized

i don't think anyone's answered, i wear half size bigger for air max compared to sb dunk lows

but i haven't gotten any sb dunks since pink boxes, and i like my air maxes a little looser

i don't skate

most people here will tell you TTS but i like them looser

if you've bought a few pairs you should be able to figure out how you want to size them
I really appreciate the response. I'm the same as you -- half size up on AM1s vs. SB Dunk Lows. For my SB Dunk Lows I went "Brannock Device TTS" rather than "Nike TTS" (a term I've heard thrown around and am not sure what it actually means given the different fits between shoes), and the fit is snug. I wanted to make sure it's not too snug...it's probably the right size if I were skateboarding in them, but I'm not sure it's the right size for casual/everyday/walking wear. I've always worn AM1s with a little bit of room, but we seem to be unique in our decision to size up 0.5 from SB Dunk Lows (11.0) to AM1s (11.5).

However, the Pink Box era was 2005-2006 I believe, and the shoe has since been "re-tooled", making me fear I should be sizing up 0.5 in the SB Dunk Lows. 

See: http://skateparkoftampa.com/article/1512/Nike_SB_New_Tooling_on_Dunk_Soles.

But we shall see. I just got my SB Dunk Lows and will see how the break-in goes.

Great thread guys, didn't mean to distract from the AM1 conversation.

Back
Top Bottom