THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wore these today. Nike IDs

@osyrhiz I didn't pay retail either wish I did :rolleyes

we are going to have to team up with BadKruDragon21 so he can navigate the site for us :lol:

Man the more I see those atmos the more I list after them. Too bad, would have been a dope show to rock. I just can't pay that kinda loot for a reseller.

Quick question, 

Does anyone know where I can still buy a pair of the Air Max 1 OGs (the red ones that came out in January) in size 9 pr 9.5? I bought a pair, but they never shipped and the order was cancelled. I am still looking for a pair...

Truthfully I have zero luck when looking for pants. Can you provide info on those pants?
same here! i was in target one day, saw these for $19.95 and gave them a shot. luckily they fit me perfectly and wear them quite often

Quick question, 

Does anyone know where I can still buy a pair of the Air Max 1 OGs (the red ones that came out in January) in size 9 pr 9.5? I bought a pair, but they never shipped and the order was cancelled. I am still looking for a pair...
they had a restock on FNL this weekend and idk if they will ever have another. Maybe ebay?

Quick question, 

i dont know how accurate their online inventory is (because it's phone order only), but worth a shot.  they still show sizes available.  shop is legit.  used to buy my SBs from them back in the day

https://shop.moda3.com/store/pc/NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-OG-SHOE-MENS-p96735.htm

Wow...those Atmos' are friggin beautiful.  Looks like I've found the one shoe of the last few years that I'm going to be paying well over retail for.
laugh.gif

EM Londons are sooooo nice
Indeed they are.. 

I was hoping for them to go on sale at FL.com..

And use this FL gift card I got.. But they sold out of my sizes(9.5-10)..

They would be the only sizes sold out so far.. 
mean.gif

Looks like I gotta bite the retail bullet in store..

Maybe I'd have to see them in person, but I don't really like the Atmos pairs.

Just my opinion, happy for those who do like them and hope you all can get them for a decent price.

Those Milan's though?!?!?!?! Game On.

I saw that the AM1 Milan and Home Turf pack are slated for "wider release" on 3/27 but does anyone know more details? US major retailers?

I like the London AM95 also but they're not as necessary.

Maybe I'd have to see them in person, but I don't really like the Atmos pairs.

Just my opinion, happy for those who do like them and hope you all can get them for a decent price.

Those Milan's though?!?!?!?! Game On.

I thought I was the only one that didnt like them. Even in person, I don't think they'd ever appeal to me. To each is their own, of course.

Appreciate the love on the IDs guys. Hoping to make a few more with the newer design choices, havent really had any good ideas yet.

Ive been on the hunt for the patta denim/corduroy am1s for about a year now with no luck in my sz 11-12 :smh: if anybody ever sees a reasonably priced pair pm me.

Rocked these today

NICE. Info on your sweats please, been on the hunt for nice fitting sweats with ribbed cuffs like those..

wow!!! Info on these please! are they an ID :nerd:

nah they released in some pack a while back other colors are navy and burgundy

Here's my navy pair (recycled pic).

Are you sure theyre part of that back ? i googled and couldnt find any info. mainly the burgundy pair

I had no idea how much the cement Atmos
Were going for. I could sell my pair & cop
2 of the new jawns at reseller prices :lol:

Back
Top Bottom