THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i wish i had enough swag to pull off even the originals as beaters.  those going to be some flashy gym shoes or lawn mowing shoes.  the work that has to go into shaving the toe box (sounds silly just saying it) is going to be a lot.  hahaha
Got one of these in the bathroom.. I'll help you guys out with the toe box just send them my way!  Hahaha

:x at those "safaris"... It's one of the few shoes I still look around for after all these years and have yet to find
I got real excited about the re-release til i saw those horrible pics :smh:

been looking for safaris in a sz 13 since 04'.....

gusto had a 12.5 once or twice but never seen a sz 13 listed so im after these re-hashed joints furry suede and all

Thankfully I have some experience w/ sole swapping, b/c GUM SOLES >

But man, Nike really couldnt just bring back the classic unchanged? So dissapointed.
mean.gif

ive filled as much as i think is complete on the atmos check out page, but it keeps giving me a red warning up top, but no indication which field is incorrect or not filled in.  this is making pulling the trigger on these quite difficult.  
mean.gif

One of my favorite air max 1's. Glad I still have some og left.

hating on you hard right now dude. 
mad.gif

side note:  @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  @Maxamillion02  @DonJuanM  @Modus47  @rawdawg34  

assuming yall ordered from atmos.  i was finally able to get through the check out section for the kumquats and also received confirmation that the order has been placed.  but no payment has been requested, received or posted.  the email confirmation doesnt have any links to a payment option.  what comes next?  im assuming they'll contact me, or send an invoice to my paypal at some point?  thanks for the help. 

After I placed my order I didn't receive a payment confirmation but sometheing that appeared to be a sort of PP transaction permission, to Atmos. I didn't do anything myself after that, a few weeks later the shoes were delivered and in the background the payment had been done. Their order status page was also impossible to understand.

After I placed my order I didn't receive a payment confirmation but sometheing that appeared to be a sort of PP transaction permission, to Atmos. I didn't do anything myself after that, a few weeks later the shoes were delivered and in the background the payment had been done. Their order status page was also impossible to understand.
this is all i got in the email: with no link to click except their website homepage and customer service contact info. 

my name like 

This time you will find a shop "atmos", Thank you very much indeed. 

-------------------------------------------------- ---- 

We've heard your order as follows, please check. 

Order's name: my name like order number: AT-29841 
Order date and time: 2016/02/13 
Product Details: (512033_110-WHITE-275CM) NIKE AIR MAX 1 PRM WHITE / WHITE-KUMQUAT (White, 27.5cm) 
Quantity: 1 
Unit Price: ¥ 15,000 

<Amount breakdown> 
Subtotal of items: ¥ 15,000 
Consumption tax: ¥ 1,240 
Shipping: ¥ 500 

------------------ 
Total: ¥ 16,740 

In Stock Now - customers who purchase goods] 
Commodity that has been described as obtaining commodity, do the Stock Now of product to the manufacturer after your order. Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, so manufacturers will be holiday arrangements of the commodity will be the manufacturer next business day. 
Therefore it might get time about one week to 10 days before arrival. 
Since you will not be able to accompany also hope I received the designation of "arrival date and time of the products", please note. 

[Customers booking a commodity purchase] 
The commodity there is a description of the reservation to the product page will be shipped as soon as stock. 
Since you will not be able to accompany also hope I received the designation of "arrival date and time of the products", please note. 

------------- Notes (Please read) -------------- 

The shop to share the stock in stores and WEB site, sells in parallel. 
Therefore, it is give me your time to check stock, also due to the delay of the stock reflects, but you may not be able to offer the products of your choice, please understand. 

Our shop is a Saturday, Sunday and public holiday has become a holiday. 
Contact us by e-mail will be available 24 hours, your support will be the shortest next business day. Also, please note that your order after 9:00 will be accepted correspondence of a following business day. 

Specifying the "arrival date and time of the goods" is possible, but not be able to attach to hope by obtaining commodity and inventory situation. Please note. 

In our shop we have been deadline and off the day of your order at the time of 9:00. Therefore, we ask that you can contact us to to 9 o'clock in the morning for the change of cancellation or your order after order. 
Correspondence becomes the next business day for the subsequent cancellation or change of order contents, in the case of post-shipment arrangements because there be borne the shipping cost at that time, please understand. 

When contacting us by e-mail, please contact us along with a sure your name and order number of the person who ordered. 
※ on the convenience of the system, e-mail address alone is not able to identify the customer. 

Even when you wish to cancel, please contact us by e-mail or telephone. 
※ For your changes, such as cancellation and order contents, there are times when you do not possible to receive with respect to what is progressing shipping business. If the delivery stop is required, please understand that I will be charged for shipping round trip. 

-------------------------------------------------- ---- 

After confirming the existence of the stock, so we will ship as soon as the preparation is Totonoi, 
Excuse me, where you are in a hurry, but please wait for a while now. 

Thank you. 

Back
Top Bottom