THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You'll get a separate email soon once they work out how much shipping will be.

Thank you. i'll keep yall posted. hopefully this goes through.

Originally Posted by isthistobe View Post

Y'all mad about the terrible remake of those safaris
I'm mad everytime I see anything ultra

i try to keep an open mind but i agree whole heartedly. add to that for me: tapes, EM, lunar, BR and moire

Last edited:
Speaking of Atmos, my shoes got removed from ebay and i was told not to relist them again.

The listing(s) removed from your account showed similarities to listings that have resulted in bad buying experiences, such as complaints from buyers that the item is of poor quality or inauthentic. Based on these similarities, please don't relist these items on eBay. For more information about our replicas, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies policy, go to:

so that sucks, 

Who looked at that shoe and decided it need fur? Fur?! Icy sole isn't a big deal. Wear them enough and they'll turn gummish. Fur?!!
yeah that is true..icy sole will change completely after some time..the toebox really needs to be shaved..is it even possible to try this?

Speaking of Atmos, my shoes got removed from ebay and i was told not to relist them again.

The listing(s) removed from your account showed similarities to listings that have resulted in bad buying experiences, such as complaints from buyers that the item is of poor quality or inauthentic. Based on these similarities, please don't relist these items on eBay. For more information about our replicas, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies policy, go to:

so that sucks, 

What the heck is that all about

so that sucks, 
i would take new pictures and relist them again without the '' Atmos '' keyword

btw they aint Atmos exclusive because you can also buy them at a spanish sneaker webshop

and your listing probably also got reported or flagged by someone i think

One of my favorite air max 1's. Glad I still have some og left.

:wow: what size

he aint selling them atmos safari's anyway no matter what size they are

and if he is selling them he atleast want 1K or more for them

so that the buyer knows how it feels when your butthole get plugged with a hard and solid object
roll.gif

The more and more I see that fur crap on the toe the more I hate it.

Yeah Nike really dropped the ball on this one. It's unfortunate for us people who didn't get a chance at the OGs. Now we have to settle for this? It's beyond a compromise. It's truly upsetting.

Air Max 1 Gold Leaf
nike-wmns-air-max-1-wolf-grey-gold-leaf-2.jpg

nike-wmns-air-max-1-wolf-grey-gold-leaf-3.jpg

nike-wmns-air-max-1-wolf-grey-gold-leaf-4.jpg
These are awesome. Just saw that it's a women's colorway :smh: They get all the good ones.

And just saw that they're dropping one of the Atmos colorways again. I already know they'll be hard to get :smh: But I'm going to actually try this time.

Last edited:
These are awesome. Just saw that it's a women's colorway :smh: They get all the good ones.

And just saw that they're dropping one of the Atmos colorways again. I already know they'll be hard to get :smh: But I'm going to actually try this time.
Im used to it now anytime they come with a clean CW for women I just get it for my girl.

Super happy with the way my IDs came out. OG Inspired

Straight out the box

White Lace swap

I like that you did the red outsole. Not a fan of red overall, but I feel putting the red on the bottom represents the OG inspiration better than a black bottom. Love the top eyelet trick with the laces.

Those gold leafs are just all types of dope. I'm really feeling the tight mesh that's being used in recent am1s. These are women's? Might have to seek these out.

Last edited:
I like that you did the red outsole. Not a fan of red overall, but I feel putting the red on the bottom represents the OG inspiration better than a black bottom. Love the top eyelet trick with the laces.

Those gold leafs are just all types of dope. I'm really feeling the tight mesh that's being used in recent am1s. These are women's? Might have to seek these out.
Top eyelet trick?

Back
Top Bottom