THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dope thanks AMD
wink.gif

Hey, somebody is offering to pay directly to me via Paypal instead of paying through Klekt so we don't get the fee. However, if I do this, will I be less protected in case things go wrong? Or would it be the same risk. Thanks.

Hey, somebody is offering to pay directly to me via Paypal instead of paying through Klekt so we don't get the fee. However, if I do this, will I be less protected in case things go wrong? Or would it be the same risk. Thanks.

Send them an invoice and list item and details , do not pay them as friends and family . I do it all the time and never had an issue

Send them an invoice and list item and details , do not pay them as friends and family . I do it all the time and never had an issue

I believe if you pay via goods, you're protected.

Ahhhh beat me to it. Just got the notification on snkrs. They actually look great there. Are we looking at a 12am release?

Last edited:
12 PM? Drops usually happen 12 AM no?

No it's not a regular release, it's going to be a drawing open for a certain amount of time (usually one hour) then Nike will email you if you have won the drawing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom