THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

wait, just thought of something:

if heads were able to copp in south africa, as per leaks we've seen in this thread.  how come those cats who have them arent reselling?  and we havent seen any activity like that on ebay at all.  

wait, just thought of something:

if heads were able to copp in south africa, as per leaks we've seen in this thread.  how come those cats who have them arent reselling?  and we havent seen any activity like that on ebay at all.  
maybe the amount that were available was very limited, and the sneaker community in SA is probably very small

the people that have acquired the safari's probably have kept them for their own collection instead of reselling them on evilbay

Last edited:

anyone have any idea for qty available for safari?
sick.gif
 thats 1 for the price from 2, i would try online first if you struck out you can still buy them at evilbay afterwards

Last edited:
So when 12pm comes we click on a link and that puts us in a raffle and then we lose and some other *** hole gets it and sells it three times the retail on ebay is that right?

Any idea on how limited these will be in the US?

Nike Air Max 1 PRM
Colorway: White/White-Kumquat
Product Number: 512033-110

Last edited:
had the OGs and sold it a few months back all beat up. glad to know i can get to reunite, just have to overcome the ice sole

For those in Australia I spoke to Nike customer service today and was told that the safaris are releasing in Aus and that the only stores that have placed an order for them are hypedc and that they may possibly be on Nike.com as well

Those Fozzy Bear Safar Am1's..:smokin Nike dropped the ball big time. I think I'd rather just shell out extra and buy a VNDS pair of the older release.

Last edited:
For those in Australia I spoke to Nike customer service today and was told that the safaris are releasing in Aus and that the only stores that have placed an order for them are hypedc and that they may possibly be on Nike.com as well
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]REPP I was trying to get ahold of them today but no luck I'm thinking hype will get them Thoe

Pendleton's today.

Those look good.

lol when the Teddy Ruxpin AM1s drop, this thread will be chaos and full of lurkers that just come out of their hibernation  :rofl:

#returnofthelurkers :lol:

Lol u old if you know Teddy Ruxpin. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

hate "the draw" system, i never win.... :smh:
FACTS.

Great a drawing for the AM1s? Now I know I'm going to lose out on these. :smh:
MORE FACTS.

I won a random drawing for the legend blue xi's and couldn't figure out how to buy them so I missed out. I haven't won since. I think nike black balled me tbh. I hope some online spots get these because if they don't I'm wayyyy outta luck.

So when 12pm comes we click on a link and that puts us in a raffle and then we lose and some other *** hole gets it and sells it three times the retail on ebay is that right?

I don't get this 12 PM business. Everyone's at work or on a lunch break at work. Why wouldn't they keep it at a 12 am release so people can scramble at home to get denied.

For the drawing. You put your info and card payment in then submit.

If you win, you get the shoe. If you don't, then nothing happens.

At least that's how it is the last drawing.

For the drawing. You put your info and card payment in then submit.

If you win, you get the shoe. If you don't, then nothing happens.

At least that's how it is the last drawing.

But only at 12 PM? I don't need to be crazy and be up at 12 am or skip work anytime before the drawing time of 12 PM?

Back
Top Bottom