THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

But only at 12 PM? I don't need to be crazy and be up at 12 am or skip work anytime before the drawing time of 12 PM?

Snkrs says 12pm EST/9am PST.

That's when drawing begins. Usually for one hour it is open. After an hour. It's closed.

You just wait and see if you win or not after that.

Snkrs says 12pm EST/9am PST.

That's when drawing begins. Usually for one hour it is open. After an hour. It's closed.

You just wait and see if you win or not after that.
I don't think a draw is necessary for the atmos
im already starting to consider what i'll spend the money on instead.  
mean.gif

Yea they are fire but the thing I don't like is the material that they used on the toe box

I have the SNKRS app, and I follow Air Maxes on it, but I don't see them (Atmos reissues) on there. Any help?

Last edited:
Kill the app and open it back up.

Thanks! Now, I see them. Repped.

-edit- Speaking of AM1s, which athlete designed the best looking iDs?

Personally, I think Federer designed a pair that I'd actually purchase.

Last edited:

Not sure if posted already for air max con. https://www.nike.com/events-registration/series?id=2385

i signed up for all three days. do u know what the deal is for the events?

no LA?
i signed up for saturday only.  

as per the synopsis:

On 3.24 Air Max Con kick starts a global celebration of Air Max Day. From 3.24-3.26, experience Air Max and its influence on sneaker culture and design. Vote back your favorite Air Max, be inspired by the world’s greatest sneaker designers, and explore an interactive showcase hosted by our Masters of Air—all in a setting that’s anything but conventional. Reserve your spot for access on March 26.

What's an AM1 Royal? I instantly thought that was the cw but that can't be it because the cw name is to the right of the shoe model.
no idea..some people say it is something better than air max 1 premium..

who knows? maybe we could see better materials and better shape(lol..I must be high right??).

yo can Please someone tell me what the green/yellow/olive sneaker is called??! would be sooo much help......

I've searched for it for hours in the Internet. but just can't find it!!! e.g. i don't know what the colour's called + i think it's the normal Air max one, right...

I'm sorry for not being such an expert.

I think it's a 2015 model cause I've seen it in store! in Austria

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom