THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Im about to purchase my first pair of AM1 QS Sport Reds (the previous retro release). Do they tend to run big, small, or true-to-size? appreciate any help

I can t vouch for the guy, but people do buy up size runs of shoes people like and wait a while to sell them....I bought for myself about 6 pairs of those qs am1s cause they are one of my favorites and 5 of those pairs have been just sitting in my closet

What size do you wear? Would you be interested in selling a pair? I wear a 10.

I can t vouch for the guy, but people do buy up size runs of shoes people like and wait a while to sell them....I bought for myself about 6 pairs of those qs am1s cause they are one of my favorites and 5 of those pairs have been just sitting in my closet

Edit: PM'd you

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Air Max 1's heel is the same height as the Air Max 90? In other words, will I stand as tall in a pair of Air Max 1's as I would in a pair of Air Max 90's? Will I stand taller or shorter or at the same height?

Does anyone know if the Air Max 1's heel is the same height as the Air Max 90? In other words, will I stand as tall in a pair of Air Max 1's as I would in a pair of Air Max 90's? Will I stand taller or shorter or at the same height?

I'd say they're about the same but if there is a difference, you're looking at a few millimeters at most. And.....what kind of question is that??? :x

Just seen the Winter 2012 AM1 line. I gotta admit, very clean colorways. The black and grey pair looks clean. 

I can't say for certain but it sounds a lot like the Jordan Space Jams and CDP IV's fiasco from a little while back. Suddenly shoes that were produced years ago "popped" up with full size runs......sketchy. Turns out they were a mish mash of legit and fake materials by Nike authorized factory workers who made them on the side.
Back to your question though, I'd be sooo tempted to scoop a pair of Red AM 1's but I'd say comfortably that you wouldn't b buying 100% authentic kicks.
employees are allowed to do that? why would nike allow people to put anything out that isnt 100% authentic. Thats one of the dumbest business moves ive ever heard of in my life.

employees are allowed to do that? why would nike allow people to put anything out that isnt 100% authentic. Thats one of the dumbest business moves ive ever heard of in my life.

No no, Nike didn't authorize this after-hours activity. From what I've heard/read, workers at Nike authorized factories would make additional runs of product using the same equipment and materials that the retail runs use. I'm not clear on all of the details but that's pretty much the gist of it.

Those mint/grey Am1s will be copped. Anyone looking forward to the APC AM1s releasing this month? Doubt they release on NDC but I'm hoping I can grab a pair. If not i'll make some IDs

Definitely looking to cop the first two colorways in the pics above.

Any word on when the light bone colorway drops here in the US?

Hi,I'm looking for a pair of nike air max 1 skull pack in 10,If someone has it, please pm me !

I saw the pair on 9.5 in "buy/sell" but i'm looking for 10,

If you know someone it will be cool to a ask him to Pm me 

Any info on the APCs yet? Haven't heard much about who/what sites will have them and Rd is coming up I believe

Back
Top Bottom