THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

At this rate I'm gonna have 15 new pairs of AM1s before June.
laugh.gif

Gotta catch up on all of last year's stuff and grab the 2013 releases.  Anthracite pair is a must for me, but I have a feeling I can wait on those.

I had to pull the trigger on the pimentos. Oneness sent me an invoice then tracking number all within 2 minutes of contacting them. Black/Gold is next.
black/gold is a must, but do you guys think waiting till FNL or the Foot Locker group will get them and eventually go on sale?

At this rate I'm gonna have 15 new pairs of AM1s before June.
laugh.gif

Gotta catch up on all of last year's stuff and grab the 2013 releases.  Anthracite pair is a must for me, but I have a feeling I can wait on those.
hahah seriously.. couldn't agree more.  am1's will be the shoe to stock up on this year for me
black/gold is a must, but do you guys think waiting till FNL or the Foot Locker group will get them and eventually go on sale?
that's what i was struggling thinking about too, but i bought them anyway.  figured if it ever ends up on finishline and eventually goes on sale, it'd be a good time to double up on pairs i really like

Nice kicks just got all 4 color ways that oneness has in this pic... Even my Sz 15!

Last edited:
nice pic from nice kicks! i like 3 of the 4 but the black swoosh/white swoosh is bothering me on the all red joints....i wish it was just white!

Back
Top Bottom