THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

does anyone know if those AM1 pimentos release on NDC? if so, will they show up at 8am EST or are they going to do that twitter announcement at some arbitrary time?

Another review video for your Air Max 1 fans. Here's an extremely late review of the Varsity Blue Air Max 1 Hyperfuse.

Another review video for your Air Max 1 fans. Here's an extremely late review of the Varsity Blue Air Max 1 Hyperfuse.
Thanks for posting the video reviews.
I've watched a few of them since last night. Keeping it simple. Straight forward and to the point.

And you've got a good "Movie Preview" voice lol.

Got these in today and the midsole paint on the entire left shoe looks horrendous. Almost line dude clocked out for lunch break and forgot to finish painting, sending back to JJ.

Yeah the top 2 are womens, and the bottom pair is another OG vintage pair that should release sometime in the first half of the year if I'm not mistaken.

^I have no info on that bottom pair, so all I'll say is that they're pure sex.  2 pairs are necessary.  Definitely one of my most anticipated releases of 2013.  

Those Navy OG 1s are releasing alongside the Laser Blue AM90 OG and Ultramarine AM180 OG. That's going to be an expensive day for me...

Thanks for the info.

...The fact that the top 2 pairs are womens is no issue to me. Some of the best AMs in the history of the line are womens. I'll still be checking for them.

Strange, 2 stores in NYC (21M and WEST) both Instagrammed and announced that the Pimentos and the other 3 colorways are available. I checked again and they deleted it. I guess Nike told them to wait till the 1/17 release date.

Last edited:
Soooooo went a little crazy today with am1s. Picked up the photo blue, gray/team orange, pimento, and the black/gold pairs today.. Had to take one pair home and leave the other 3 at the shop... Need to find a way to sneak it in without the lady seeing lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom