THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Take my money......Now!!! :smokin

I'm going to try to cop for the Mrs....they're women's. Not sure how attainable these will be though. 

Aww shucks ... Figures... All the slick stuff happened to be in women's sizes. That would be a great pick up for her though bro. Good luck! And tell me how u make out if any progress is made, I may do the same for my mrs.

Hopefully the Men's pair is attainable.  Judging by that Kicks-crew preorder...it's gonna be hell trying to get them.

Yes rakuten ships to US so does atmos if u can read Japanese on their site.......the air max up now is a pre order.......I'm not 100% sure but I think there will be more sizes available when FEB 23 comes around

I made some alterations to my atomic teals a while back. I liked the poison green on the upper more than I thought I would, but it was still too loud for the overall colorway IMO. Couldn't even see how nice the stitching, bubble, and lace eyelets were with the poison dominating what your eyes picked up. And the birch color of the mesh and laces was much too yellow to suit me. I decided to go a more OG route with the colorway.

I made some alterations to my atomic teals a while back. I liked the poison green on the upper more than I thought I would, but it was still too loud for the overall colorway IMO. Couldn't even see how nice the stitching, bubble, and lace eyelets were with the poison dominating what your eyes picked up. And the birch color of the mesh and laces was much too yellow to suit me. I decided to go a more OG route with the colorway.

Nice work

Thanks guys.

btw did you also painted tongue in grey or did you leave it in original state ?

I did the tongue as well. It was by far the worst part of the job. That canvas-feeling material did not take paint well at all and the green kept showing through. Why they made the tongue green instead of traditional blocking, I have no idea. I did leave the tongue tag unchanged though.

Here's a shot showing the tongue, mesh still needed another light coat at this point.

^^^very nice custom, I appreciate the toned down approach!^^^

anybody know what's up w/ the new releases and a different swoosh?? for example:

older release swoosh..

newer release swoosh..

the other new AM1 releases are like this as well.. doesn't really bother me any but definitely noticeable.. anyways good to see some color on the midsole.. too many AM1 with white midsoles imo..

^^^ man those blue AM 1s are just sexy!! That is like my favorite pickup from last year even with bred 11s and other Js. I really feel like doubling up on them.

Funny thing is i paid retail for them and I dont regret one bit even though they are on sale. Do i need 2 pairs tho maybe not but I feel like i should lmao

anybody know what's up w/ the new releases and a different swoosh??
I noticed this between my black/gold 3M and OG reds. The swoosh on the black/golds look like a cheap knockoff when compared side to side...

anybody know what's up w/ the new releases and a different swoosh?? for example:

older release swoosh..

newer release swoosh..

the other new AM1 releases are like this as well.. doesn't really bother me any but definitely noticeable.. anyways good to see some color on the midsole.. too many AM1 with white midsoles imo..
wow i didn't even notice lol 
it does bother me tho just like the toe box :/

Back
Top Bottom