THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Copped my Atmos Cements from Napsize for $230 shipped.

My homies were bagging on how I overpaid.....

Now they all regret not copping with me...

Rocked these today

Got these iDs recently (2013 options) and although I love the way they look, the quality was really poor so I sadly had to return em. They were creased out the box, had discolouring on the leather mudgard and the fit was strange. Have iDs always been manufactured in China cos I've seen people mention a few pages back that sneakers manufactured in Vietnam seem to be of better quality?.

Sorry to hear that, I was actually toying with a similar design on Nike ID the other day. If you say quality has been compromised, i'll just stick with in store CW's for now. 

^Yea i regretted not getting them when they released too.I luckily got a pair not too long ago for a good price. I wear these pretty often, so nice and simple

yea i miss them days.....hopefully these new atmos am1s will be as easy good luck to those that will try and congrats to those that already secure their pairs!

yea i miss them days.....hopefully these new atmos am1s will be as easy good luck to those that will try and congrats to those that already secure their pairs!
For the 1st time in a very long time I have absolutely no strategy for these. My expectations are low.

Back
Top Bottom