THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Im sure im the minority on this but im really not feeling those atmos 87's this time round.......I just feel like they coulda came with a better idea than that but whatever.....congrats to everyone who grabbed a pair cuz they really feeling them and not cause of the atmos tag

Last edited:
any of you guys get the hat and shirt package to match the shoes?
nah I shoul've got the tee if anything
mean.gif
none the less...shoes are fresh enough

Im sure im the minority on this but im really not feeling those atmos 87's this time round.......I just feel like they coulda came with a better idea than that but whatever.....congrats to everyone who grabbed a pair cuz they really feeling them and not cause of the atmos tag

This

You're not alone. I've never been a fan of snakeskin on shoes. The colors and materials just don't work well IMO. To each his own.

Good looking out on the restock.

I had to pass after seeing them in person though. The suede wasn't decent, and the swoosh was off on the pairs I saw

Good looking out on the restock.

I had to pass after seeing them in person though. The suede wasn't decent, and the swoosh was off on the pairs I saw

The shape is what's holding me back from copping. If they hit outlets again, I might reconsider. Probably would've pulled the trigger if they didnt sell out for $59.99 at Lebanon.

Kind of disappointed, went to my local clearance spot cause I knew they had the BHM's for sixty bucks but they had only scattered size sixes and sevens if only I was a week or two early 
mean.gif

Why is it that when I go to nike, house of hoops ect. and ask about some am1s or just air max period they look at me like I'm some idiot? I was even told air max 1 were discounted...! Who hire these fools?

Last edited:
Why is it that when I go to nike, house of hoops ect. and ask about some am1s or just air max period they look at me like I'm some idiot? I was even told air max 1 were discounted...! Who hire these fools?
Well with house of hoops I assume it's cause they focus on current and retro ball shoes for the most part, as well as the employees are just ignorant/arrogant in general from what i've heard/been told that is

^^^^ Let them keep thinking that....let them ALL keep thinking that!! That way when GR's in great colorways come out there's not a mad scramble to cop (aka JB releases).
wink.gif

^^^^ Let them keep thinking that....let them ALL keep thinking that!! That way when GR's in great colorways come out there's not a mad scramble to cop (aka JB releases).
wink.gif
True dat ! I just wish Canada had the same retail as the US on am1's 

Haha agreed cls96789, just hate being told they don't have a certin air max in stock only to find it myself hidden in the back shelf

Back
Top Bottom