THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I have these but find them uncomfortable. Maybe I just have to break them in more. The one time I did wear them, it hurt my feet, specifically where the metatarsal meets the phalange ( round/end part of the pinky toe). Was thinking of getting rid of them, but they look so nice. Never had this problem with my other AM1s. Anyone else experience this with any of the hyperfuse AM1s?
how do the hyperfuses fit? stay true to size or .5 down or up? thanks! 

Ok Guys, Fasten your seat belts! 

Air Max 1 Chili "like" retro is on the way 2013 Holiday. Finallllllyyyyyyy!!!!!!! 
happy.gif

how do the hyperfuses fit? stay true to size or .5 down or up? thanks! 
I went true to size and they fit fine. Same amount of toe room as my other 1s. If you do have wide feet it might be best to go half a size up like Jay suggested. Best thing you can do is try them on in person if possible.
Ok Guys, Fasten your seat belts! 

Air Max 1 Chili "like" retro is on the way 2013 Holiday. Finallllllyyyyyyy!!!!!!! 
happy.gif
nthat.gif
 Perfect time with all these other releases.

Damn.. Sold out like that?

EM> Reg AM 1 in this cw..
Man that's what I'm sayin. Can't believe I missed out. Where else can I get these for retail?

EDIT: Called Nike and they show these releasing sometime in April. I think it might have been a glitch and they popped up on the site.

Last edited:
Man that's what I'm sayin. Can't believe I missed out. Where else can I get these for retail?

EDIT: Called Nike and they show these releasing sometime in April. I think it might have been a glitch and they popped up on the site.
Proper in Long Beach got them in last week,I would give them a call. They also just got two of the denim pack in, excluding the black pair.

Check out Proper in Long Beach. They got the EM's in last week. I think they do phone orders too

didn't know where to post this:

Size? Air Max Light Easter Pack

http://www.size.co.uk/search/easter+edition/

keep checking for your size, because they're popping up every so often. I checked for a US 9.5 at 4am Pacific and it was sold out. Checked again at 6:15 and was able to add to my cart and buy them. I ended up with the blues. If the purples become availabel later today, might scoop those up too.

Back
Top Bottom