THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah they are pretty reta*ded, going back and fourth wether or not they were going to release them. Now a couple people that work for nike as well as a few of the big personalities on twitter are saying release 4 /20 TLO. Seems like evidence is pretty solid this time, originally weren't going to release here. Guess demand for them made nike change their minds.
It is not releasing in the US. It's just a rumor.
Who are you? 

Jk man but why do you not think so?

As soon as I thought it was safe to come back...
mean.gif

Also Avengenator, where did you read that? Not saying you're lying or anything.
Confirmed by nikestore now. Guess it wasn't just a rumor huh guys. I only drop info if i am 99% sure it is positive.

Last edited:
thats kinda tacky for them to do a april 20th release, still will cop nonetheless, is that user from the US tho? 

maybe its a restock for europe.

Last edited:
the 20th?? cmon now, nike wouldnt do that..its tacky as hell.
4 /20 is just another day dude.

On another note. Thanks nike!! Having us chasing all over europe for them because you say multiple times that you wont release in US. Then you go ahead and drop them in the US after all of us pay more for the euro pairs. As*holes. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
I'm out of the loop, I'm guessing its basically implying in the US but what does TLO mean?

Doesn't affect me (its actually a good thing) because I couldn't get a pair but that's really foul that Nike insisted it was overseas only knowing people here would have to pay that much more to get them.

If TLO does mean US release, even if I can get my 12, it might be the last straw for me. I don't buy sneakers nearly as often but I'll stick to higher quality NBC & Asics.

Who are you? 

Jk man but why do you not think so?
I know a guy from 21 mercer who told me they aren't dropping in the US. But now I'm doubting it because Nike announced it on twitter that they are. Really just got pissed off.

I'm out of the loop, I'm guessing its basically implying in the US but what does TLO mean?

Doesn't affect me (its actually a good thing) because I couldn't get a pair but that's really foul that Nike insisted it was overseas only knowing people here would have to pay that much more to get them.

If TLO does mean US release, even if I can get my 12, it might be the last straw for me. I don't buy sneakers nearly as often but I'll stick to higher quality NBC & Asics.
Nike just want's profit, they don't care about what anyone thinks. 

On another note. Thanks nike!! Having us chasing all over europe for them because you say multiple times that you wont release in US. Then you go ahead and drop them in the US after all of us pay more for the euro pairs. As*holes. 
mad.gif
I never get through on TLO releases anyway, so it makes no difference to me.

Milans for sale for a great deal, Resale Retail!
laugh.gif
frown.gif
**** NIKE

Hopefully Jesus has a plan for me to get these in size 9!!! :D

lucked out on JD, natterjacks, etcc

******g nike I paid 168 from size and now they decide to release on ndc. i guess i'll try for another pair.

I'm about to tell natterjacks to cancel my order and try to get it from NDC, but buying the shoes from the US is going to be a lot harder than from the UK.

Twitter Link Only on Nikestore.

Wow Nike straight trolling, switching up the release on these. Glad I stayed away from them. 

:lol: at this new information..should have known Nike would do this to us..I will try for another pair :pimp:

My arrival today (Not from JD but from a reseller on eBay):

these came in today! the obsidian ogs fit TTS unlike the red ones. the red ogs are narrower to me compared to these just in case anyone cared to know

sucks we were all scrambling to get these overseas just to find out they're releasing here. but considering I won't have to stress about trying to get these here, paying $160ish shipped is really only ~$30 after tax and shipping. I'm about 0/238 on twitter releases. If I can double up, ill double up. If not, no biggie

gives me a chance to grab the milan 90s too

Last edited:
how many pairs do most of y'all own?

never wasn't really into the am line besides favs like am90 infrared which I copped in 2010 but now that I'm working I'm starting to diversify my sneakers and branch out
Up to 8 pairs now. The comfort for these exceed AM90 for me. I love the simple and classic look of the AM1. The diversity of materials have always been good on the AM1. The great thing is that Nike has recently been pumping out the colorways (ripstop, essentials, premiums, hyperfuse, qs, etc) for this shoe. Because of the abundance of pairs available, they have been hitting sales rack and i've been able to scoop them up for about $60-$75 each. 
smokin.gif

Hopefully this TLO release isn't like a Jordan release, where 3 min and sold out.

Lets all just delete all info on this topic and hope for the best.

So I heard the AM1 denims are the best, most must-have, grail status AM 1 to get.

Hopefully this TLO release isn't like a Jordan release, where 3 min and sold out.

So I heard the AM1 denims are the best, most must-have, grail status AM 1 to get.
It's probably going to be the same thing as a Jordan release. Maybe there will be larger stock, but other than that it's probably going to suck.

what will be retail for milans you think? around 120? it's going to be hard to decide between milans and the mint/pink.

i will probably strike out on one thats for sure..

i havent seen any other releases this year that have made me pull the trigger besides the roshe mids TKO.

i cant believe the sites are naming anything mint/pink yeezy, really sucks,

shoes that would otherwise fly under the radar are being damn near impossible to obtain.

sucks you guys had to pay a crap load to get the milans overseas, at least you can relax that day. 

Last edited:

Yeah they are super ultra terra grails. I heard that the milans are the most poopy butt awful AM1s to release lately, def don't cop those.

Back
Top Bottom