THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally got a refund from JD. I had to live chat with a customer service rep before it was processed. I filed a paypal claim, emailed them, and there was no response. The rep claimed that it hadn't been processed due to a "technical error", yet he was able to do it in 5 minutes. Maybe they were hoping that some people forgot and wouldn't try to claim a refund. If you're still waiting, I say you try to chat with a customer service rep. I am relieved, but it shouldn't have been that hard to get my money back. I don't plan on doing business with them in the future. Good luck to everyone else trying to get the Milans this weekend.

Mailman just stopped by...
smokin.gif
There is so much going on with this shoe, I dont even know where to start looking.

Props for being bold, but not my cup of tea..

Are the Milans gonna be the same price on NDC saturday as they were overseas? or will be they be cheaper

I want the Milan's but from the looks of this post alone they will be an instant sell out.

I received my mint FBs today from Nike Store EU. I think you need to take away the yeezy tag that has been slapped on these to view them objectively. Nike have only marketed them as influenced by the Football boot range they come from, its the sneaker bloggers and Titolo that attached the Yeezy tag to them. I get why but in this country where Football is the national pasttime and therefore we are very use to seeing these type of colour schemes on football boots then that connection is far more apparent than the yeezy connection. Unless you knew someone at End, Hanon or Footpatrol you were not getting Yeezys here so the vast majority of UK sneaker wearers have not even seen a Yeezy in the flesh so would not immediately make that connection. Indeed when I saw the so called Yeezy Roshe FBs the first thing I thought was football boots because they commonly have the swoosh on the toe box and have done for the past few years.

So back to the AM 1s FBs. Don't hate them just because you think their beast but don't like them just because you think their yeezy. Take that away and just decide if you like the colour blocking and materials. I have been looking for a new pair of partial leather AM1 ever since I stupidly sold my black and hazelnuts last year and whilst these FBs are not as nice I really like the colour blocking and how the mint pops against the black and the pink flashes lift it. So I like them and copped at retail but equally I don't like the Roshe FB as I don't like the big pink swoosh on the toe box so didn't cop them even though I like Roshes and liked the colours. The point I'm making is that I did not cop the mints because they were a yeezy colour way and if you like them don't let that BS put you off when they release over there.

Incidentally the AM1 FB was released without fanfare on a weekday on Nike Store in fact on the same day that the Roshe launched on NikeID so attention was diverted there. Other than that they were only available at Nike Town. They took just over a day to sell out in both spots. So they were limited but no hype midnight TLO release so I think if you keep your eyes out you should be able to cop when they release in US.

Ps for those undecided about the Milans when they release their then my advice would be don't hesitate they are a must cop. Maybe its because I'm a bit older but they go with pretty much everything in my wardrobe and the colour scheme is clean, subtle, stylish and unique. Good luck on both releases.

I received my mint FBs today from Nike Store EU. I think you need to take away the yeezy tag that has been slapped on these to view them objectively. Nike have only marketed them as influenced by the Football boot range they come from, its the sneaker bloggers and Titolo that attached the Yeezy tag to them. I get why but in this country where Football is the national pasttime and therefore we are very use to seeing these type of colour schemes on football boots then that connection is far more apparent than the yeezy connection. Unless you knew someone at End, Hanon or Footpatrol you were not getting Yeezys here so the vast majority of UK sneaker wearers have not even seen a Yeezy in the flesh so would not immediately make that connection. Indeed when I saw the so called Yeezy Roshe FBs the first thing I thought was football boots because they commonly have the swoosh on the toe box and have done for the past few years.

So back to the AM 1s FBs. Don't hate them just because you think their beast but don't like them just because you think their yeezy. Take that away and just decide if you like the colour blocking and materials. I have been looking for a new pair of partial leather AM1 ever since I stupidly sold my black and hazelnuts last year and whilst these FBs are not as nice I really like the colour blocking and how the mint pops against the black and the pink flashes lift it. So I like them and copped at retail but equally I don't like the Roshe FB as I don't like the big pink swoosh on the toe box so didn't cop them even though I like Roshes and liked the colours. The point I'm making is that I did not cop the mints because they were a yeezy colour way and if you like them don't let that BS put you off when they release over there.

Incidentally the AM1 FB was released without fanfare on a weekday on Nike Store in fact on the same day that the Roshe launched on NikeID so attention was diverted there. Other than that they were only available at Nike Town. They took just over a day to sell out in both spots. So they were limited but no hype midnight TLO release so I think if you keep your eyes out you should be able to cop when they release in US.

Ps for those undecided about the Milans when they release their then my advice would be don't hesitate they are a must cop. Maybe its because I'm a bit older but they go with pretty much everything in my wardrobe and the colour scheme is clean, subtle, stylish and unique. Good luck on both releases.

Everything you said here. Repped. Great post. All I need are Milans and the cool grey/Turquoise and Grape V's and I'm finished with my summer sneaker lineup.

Everything you said here. Repped. Great post. All I need are Milans and the cool grey/Turquoise and Grape V's and I'm finished with my summer sneaker lineup.
great post sir

Yes, they're going to change the prices on the US site to pounds & euros, you take your pick.
-___-  you know how even after conversions they're more expensive some places than others, basically wanted to know how much NDC is gonna charge. But probably gonna pass on these either way, think I prefer the cork 1400 NBs for a tan suede sneaker.

Milan's are tts... But if you go half size up its no biggie either if your size is not available.. It's definitely a nice shoe. Good luck to all trying to cop this weekend!

-___-  you know how even after conversions they're more expensive some places than others, basically wanted to know how much NDC is gonna charge. But probably gonna pass on these either way, think I prefer the cork 1400 NBs for a tan suede sneaker.

I have both and the NB Jcrew 1400 corks blows it away... In my opinion from the suede and finish. Comfort on both pairs are on par!

For my dudes out in Cali

Already got mines so I hope y'all get yours
Thanks for the heads up. Cool store but the worst service. I walked in one morning didn't even look at me or asked if I needed anything. After that day I will never give them my business.

IF anyone wants to cop the Air Max 1 Milano under $200, thesurestore (based in Australia) has it for 179.95AUD.

Back
Top Bottom