THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

nice!. they went with the quickness
yeah was really lucky i was logged on end's site - guess i was lucky 
happy.gif

Thanks tythomasc but they are feeding the hype on this shoes...Is that after the vat tax removed? That's well over $200 shipped...More then my Milans from END. :smh:

I'll wait for a US drop...if not...oh well on to the next one!

Thanks tythomasc but they are feeding the hype on this shoes...Is that after the vat tax removed? That's well over $200 shipped...More then my Milans from END.
mean.gif

I'll wait for a US drop...if not...oh well on to the next one!
They were $115 plus shipping. 95GBP - 20% VAT for non-EU customers.

no that was in USD my friend  $140 USD total, comparable to retail+tax+shipping here stateside

@mattysecks23

do you use their .com or .co.uk site?

I found the conversions to be lower if you use the UK site to order, not sure why it'd be that way as the .com was meant for itnernationals in the US

Now thats more pleasing to the ear! Nice cop fellas...Hopefully I can get a pair soon.!

@azn  4.1.4?  Im in the 6.0.8.  any good sneaks shops in the MIL?  Usually nothing but online for me but I'm sure there are some releases in the dairy state

Yeah there's some OK ones around the hood...Mostly Jordan Brand accounts...Moda3 is probably the most well known sneaker store in town...they get most GR and some limited releases from NIke and NBs...

Last edited:
my hunch is these FB will drop this saturday on NDC amongst many other goodies.

no source, all speculation.

Last edited:
Paul from End sent me an email about the FB in the am but I just woke up ahahah... Hopefully I'll be able to cop on NDC...

no that was in USD my friend  $140 USD total, comparable to retail+tax+shipping here stateside

@mattysecks23

do you use their .com or .co.uk site?

I found the conversions to be lower if you use the UK site to order, not sure why it'd be that way as the .com was meant for itnernationals in the US
UK site. I didn't check out. Just did the math. I could be wrong....

^^  I know that it works out slightly cheaper on the UK site, I remember it being like $10 cheaper somehow on about $150 bucks.  Seemed odd but if you have time to compare it could save some $

^^ it seems true.

Test an available product on both sites.  Do the math on the Shaq Attacks and 179 on the US and like 166 USD.  Add whatever your international transaction fees would be from your CC and I think its still a save.  That's like 8-9%

EDIT:  after I login to UK site, my price is 112.50, not the 108 calculated in my initial math.  17.5% off for non-EU, not quite 20%.

Last edited:
I swear I keep flip flopping on them Milans. I like the colorway but it still looks very feminine. If that pink was a little darker, it would be an instant cop. I need to really see these in person.

Back
Top Bottom