THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Well....My order from Prime might be getting cancelled. Just got this e-mail;

"Thank you for placing your order and follwing up on it. We're actually  waiting to here back from the Nike rep to get you a 12. We still have sizes  left of 9-11.

Please give us until the end of the day to find out. If you're in luck ill send it as soon as we get it otherwise I'll have to cancel your order and refund the payment.

Fingers crossed!"

We'll see....

I'm convinced that the people who make these comments just wan't e-cookies.
You guys want people to give you credit for being a regular in this thread before the "hype".

This thread hasn't even been that bad.

:rofl: at "back to normal". What's normal? Last time I checked, this was an AM1 thread. New NTers are funny.

New NTers funny..ok. "e-cookies"...ok. I dont care if you're an OG , quit acting like an elitist. I dont care about credit, and its not even about being here before the hype. This is a shoe forum, I expect people to discuss shoes. I just know if I come in a thread Im not asking for help or asking the same questions about the same shoes as everyone else.

These arent the only AM1s out, and people who never posted before are going CRAZY for these. I understand hype and it is what it is, not mad. Its just annoying when you shuffle through 5 pages of the same 2 shoes, the same questions, and the same people acting all impatient about their overseas orders. Cats ready to bombard these overseas shops with emails just like in the Royal 1 thread, then they stop accepting US orders.
"Can anyone help with the milans"
"Do you think i'll get customs fees"
"anyone know if/when the FBs will release in the US"

Same questions and people wanting handouts. Thats my only gripe.

I'm convinced that the people who make these comments just wan't e-cookies.
You guys want people to give you credit for being a regular in this thread before the "hype".

This thread hasn't even been that bad.

I ain't even mad, never was. *sigh*

all I was saying was the thread has blown up ridiculously lately. And im far from a "regular" of this thread and I'm always welcoming new people to any thread even if they have just started buying AM1's or whatever it may be.

And Mayor you need to chill bro, your the one starting all the beef in here when someone says something you don't like, its called an opinion, you know, a point of view, everyones got one.

But anyway

On another note im glad to see Drome allowed everyone in this thread to get their FB's it seems rare a site would have a large amount of stock like that.

$55! For the thunder blues!!!!! Damn that would be double or triple copped for that price.

just secured mine at kicks-crew pre-order. lucky me i got small feet haha. came out 170$ shipped, pretty nice 
happy.gif

A rep from Prime emailed me and said that they dont have my 10.5 I bought but they do have a 10 or 11. I replied back and asked why if you go on the site right now can you still buy a 10.5? They have to check with a nike rep to get my 10.5. There F.O.S. I cant take this nonsense I thought I was finally getting my milans.

Did I miss something? What are these?? SKU number pleazzzz.

why should i be mad ??? this thread is already doomed
it will ony get worse in the future, there is no way back anymore :evil:
u wanna start e-beef ?? bring it on, i dont give sjit if i get banned

This thread will go back to normal in 2 months, just give time and be patience. The stock will reach dead status everywhere and hypebeasts will go back to the Jordan threads. Haven't been on NT much recently but why didn't someone just start a seperate thread for the milans?

Lol people in here act a fool over the dumbest things. People are posting repeatedly about the most recent release and its a problem lol. wow Its a good thing this isnt the air max 1 thread

A separate thread for an AM1 when there's already an official am1 thread.....there's enough clutter in this forum. Lets get back to the shoes now. If you don't like what's being talked about in this thread right now, go elsewhere. This is an Air Max 1 thread. Go make an "og's air max 1 thread" if Milans and FB's are annoying you that much.

I'm not an am1 og or anything, I just got first pair ever this year. I'm learning about the shoe as I go. The "problem" that I have is that I may miss a post by someone about anything else, ie: a pickup, news, coming releases, etc... because someone has another "are these tts", "what spots are releasing these", "are these TLO" type of questions that have been answered...at least 5 times. Perhaps the forum would benefit from an admin style news header (see slickdeals.net) where all relevant news automatically goes to the first post.

Let's not act like shoes that are "hyped" don't often outgrow the parent thread. It's happened with Lebrons, Jordans, and Foamposites.

It's not a big deal, obviously, because I read through this thread at least twice a day. It only makes sense that people will post about a recent release, God knows I have, but I also know how to read....or use that good ol' search function.

Nah, dudes aren't hating on you. If they wanted to do that, they'd be firing shots about you selling your car on ebay.

Good luck getting $600 for those Atmos though. I like how you say that the midsole has been painted so they are in extra nice condition; they've been repainted because they were once somebody's beaters.

I don't knock resellers and I'm all for buying a selling used shoes - but realistically, that particular pair should probably be priced more like 225/250.

Last edited:
Ok guys, hate talking about the milans. But for those that missed them, call social status tomorrow. They got their shipment delayed till wednesday and will accept pre orders over the phone, and will send u an invoice via paypal when they arrive. Hope this helps anyone that missed out.

Edit: Their main store in charlotte nc is the place to call. 

Last edited:
A rep from Prime emailed me and said that they dont have my 10.5 I bought but they do have a 10 or 11. I replied back and asked why if you go on the site right now can you still buy a 10.5? They have to check with a nike rep to get my 10.5. There F.O.S. I cant take this nonsense I thought I was finally getting my milans.

I tried to buy the 10.5 yesterday and it pulled out of my cart mid purchase saying sold out. Ordered à 10 got tracking # today

Last edited:
I just stumbled across this guys AM1 facebook album 
nerd.gif
 WOW!! GEMS

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4823605381582.2179682.1039910590&type=1

I missed out on a few of these back in the day for steals!
mean.gif
  Could of got the burgundy and yellow check on a site for 60, Blue UTT's were in outlets and waited too long, Air Maxim was in Jimmy Jazz in Bronx for $40 waited till payday and gone.
Man this album just shows me how much ive missed :frown: lol awesome stuff man 

Back
Top Bottom