THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

its not that bad, i wouldnt buy them
but i love to see rare and unreleased samples
sadly enough im a sz 8, if i was a 8,5 i can size up and wear the sample size

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-13-400-ni...3591955?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item460cde1613

not a bad price at all, deff a good deal imo

Here you go mate, and those were Book of 1 in that link??? That was a steal

I kinda think I will pass on the FB's because it seems like it's becomin more and more difficult to cop a pair for a reasonable amount..they keep sellin out before I am able to get to a computer :frown:

I kinda want those London AM95s but I'm afraid they will b "No Sew"

thanx for the pic, couldnt find any info on google

yeah those are the unreleased book of 1s cork samples,

here in the EU u can sell those for 300-350 euro/395-460 dollar, thats some good money lol

what more pics from some unreleased AM1 Supreme Sample
Yeah i know they are impossible to get, i saw a auction once but the seller ended early and never answer my messages 
embarassed.gif

Also this is the new Essential CW 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ma...8364208?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item232a968a30

Sorry i couldn't find a good pic, they look good IMO

Just gonna share the recent pick-ups! Like most of us, I'm sure....FB's, OG Obsidians, Milano's, Atomic Greens, Obsidian Alpha's (which have just been part of the rotation. Not new.) And Hurache LE's on the floor there. :smokin

#IGPic ...Sorry for the graininess...

Well....I'll be adding those to the list. Need a break though. Thought I was done with AM1's for now. Wrong!:tongue:

Funny how there's no mention of volt in the actual colorway. I like them, nice and simple but as usual they look better in real pictures than Nike's catalog.

I kinda think I will pass on the FB's because it seems like it's becomin more and more difficult to cop a pair for a reasonable amount..they keep sellin out before I am able to get to a computer :frown:

I kinda want those London AM95s but I'm afraid they will b "No Sew"

they are no sew.

im a newbie....whats so bad about no sew?

Got the FB's yesterday and I am way more impressed with these than the Milans

Drome have now cancelled my order as they say I didn't reply to an email they never sent me. They've had my money for a week and a half. Think they just over sold on the FBs. Need FBs in UK11 now they've let me down.

i don't think they oversold these.  seems like everyone who put in an order got their pairs.  

nonetheless, i got my pair in yesterday, too, after almost 2 weeks.  looks really good in person though.  i wouldn't say these are better than the milan's look-wise, personally; but quality-wise, yea they're pretty much on point

so DROME has contacted me and said since my order has been handed off to the postal service theres nothing they can do. I guess its all up to customs at this point and its been a week since these have been shipped. whats the deal? can my mints be here already..

so DROME has contacted me and said since my order has been handed off to the postal service theres nothing they can do. I guess its all up to customs at this point and its been a week since these have been shipped. whats the deal? can my mints be here already..
i wouldn't worry about it.  mine was sitting in the post office since saturday and only got them yesterday.  took about 3 weeks for my milan pair to arrive from hanon.  it's all random at this point and really unbeknown to me why some packages clear faster than others in customs

Last edited:
well I ordered the OTHER pair of am1 fb's on monday from end and am getting them today. that was fast.

The order I placed on Offspring for the FB Mints still hasn't got past "Processing" I just called them and they have no record of my order meaning that "Something didn't process correctly". WTF?

After speaking to another CSR there, it sounds like they never really had stock or it was far less than what we thought.

This on top of my NDC order for the Milan's getting cancelled. I'm having the worst luck lately. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom