THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone else agree that Nike quality has gone straight down the toilet? Every time I buy a pair of anything Nike I expect to see something that looks like a defect. Oh well its the Air Max Yeezy, might as well stockpile multiple pairs of this dope colorway with way too many flaws. 

i just received milans, the quality is ****, I might as well just sell it :-0

Last edited:

Got these on ebay the other day. And all i have to say is WOW!!!! The suede is the same as the OG obsidian sample pics, the ones that we really want haha. I come across a lot of Sample but these are next level ****. The season on these is SP13 for those that are wondering

What's the actual colorway on these?

i dont need on feet pics, i need some detailed pics
why u dont post the link from the auction ???
its allowed by NT as long the listing is ended

Let's clarify something. You want the pics, you don't need them. And as i said before tomorrow i will post more pics, you little impatient rascal

Let's clarify something. You want the pics, you don't need them. And as i said before tomorrow i will post more pics, you little impatient rascal

Hahahahhahahahahah!!!! I imagine you being a 40 year old saying that to a 13 year old hahaahahhaaha

eBay item # 290899467059

Lord knows I can't wait til after this fb release, hopefully everyone forgets about am1's again

oneness is getting them for sure. but yes there is a stateside drop, how many pairs no one knows.

No official release dates or any word on when they dropping here in the US? Not trying to fall into the EU sites just yet but dont want to end up striking out heavy.

Milan's came in yesterday... A few small pencil like marks but nothing to distort my feelings towards them :pimp:

Just waiting on those FB's now which should've arrived at the same time :smh:

Back
Top Bottom