THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I think ddash got a pair that the size was mislabeled or something. I have an extremely wide foot and was really worried I wasn't able to, at the least, half size up from my size in everything else. But my true size is just snug in these. In the end I'm sure they would last longer if I could have gone a half size up, but the true size will work jus fine thankfully. And I have VERY wide feet and high arches, freakin nightmare lol.

Congrats to the guys that were able to order pairs today, hopefully you like em! And nice pics with the newly delivered pairs today, enjoy!

I got tired of waiting to get ahold of a restock for the mint fb. I just pulled the trigger for 170 shipped from ebay. Did I overpay? Thoughts NT?

I got tired of waiting to get ahold of a restock for the mint fb. I just pulled the trigger for 170 shipped from ebay. Did I overpay? Thoughts NT?
Only $40 over retail after tax and shipping, so in my opinion, no. But others may disagree

Only $40 over retail after tax and shipping, so in my opinion, no. But others may disagree

170 shipped isn't bad. that's the median price for auctions won by bidders with credible feedback. there was a rash of 0 rating idiots driving up the price of the mints & ecp over the weekend. tsk tsk

honestly the hype is making me like the silver/blue fb. they weren't on ndc last week. seems like all these boutiques are only receiving the mints. I think reverse hype has gotten me jocking the silver/blue fb

my FBS came from drome a while ago. i wore them the other day and they were big on me. i cant return them now cause i wore em and they kinda creased. i like them alot though, just wish they were a tighter fit on me. really nothing i can do except throw an extra insole in there and still its too long.im gonna beat these mothers to the ground this summer. if i had these my size i would really take care of them cause its a really dope colorway regardless of hype

drome gave me problems at checkout so I gave up with them. maybe it's a good thing you can wear them to the ground.

I think ddash got a pair that the size was mislabeled or something. I have an extremely wide foot and was really worried I wasn't able to, at the least, half size up from my size in everything else. But my true size is just snug in these. In the end I'm sure they would last longer if I could have gone a half size up, but the true size will work jus fine thankfully. And I have VERY wide feet and high arches, freakin nightmare lol.

Congrats to the guys that were able to order pairs today, hopefully you like em! And nice pics with the newly delivered pairs today, enjoy!
Nah,I wouldn't lie or mislead people.

That's why I also said everybody feet are different.I did read alot of folks going.5 up tho.My only issue was width and narrowness,nothing else.Length wise is fine.

Received my tracking number for the "Beaches of Rio" AM EM 1s today from Nick Kicks..can't wait to see 'em in person..:smokin

Put in an invoice request for Oneness..hopefully they didn't sell outta my size *crosses fingers*

should i grab the am1 og obsidians off end or still wait for finishline? ugh :[ 
ive been trying to keep up with this thread cuz things have been hectic for me but anyone got info on these for fnl or local LA spots?

ive been trying to keep up with this thread cuz things have been hectic for me but anyone got info on these for fnl or local LA spots?
well someone said they grabbed a pair instore at a finishline, my store in new york didnt have them so im hoping maybe online? 

well someone said they grabbed a pair instore at a finishline, my store in new york didnt have them so im hoping maybe online? 
thanks bro!

anybody got some info on the upcoming Blue FBs. Theres something off on the orange ones but them blue joints are fire. the blue and lime green go together nicely.

Nah,I wouldn't lie or mislead people.

That's why I also said everybody feet are different.I did read alot of folks going.5 up tho.My only issue was width and narrowness,nothing else.Length wise is fine.

Haha oh I know you wouldn't, thats why I said the pair itself was mislabeled lol. Distinctly stating that it would not be your fault or on purpose...

Back
Top Bottom