THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yea......................... not a fan.
Colors look nice together but execution is terrible
Those are just awful.
Not to beat a dead horse...but those are nasty
Those are .very ugly to me. I thought thw beaches of rio pair was an eye sore but these made those rios look classy
roll.gif
@ everybody's comment, repped !!!!

So now Nike is gonna jump on the hype of this strange way of color blocking, just look at a lot of recent Reebok and especially Asics (limited) releases

Here's another one

And there's a black/neon yellow pair comng up....

Last edited:
Not into the continuation of the color onto the midsole but if it wasn't what looks like a one-piece upper section of color (mint green), I think the right colors could look pretty decent. :wow: Not saying I'd be all over them and I'm a traditionalist with retros but I think it's possible.

Especially if it was Yeezy inspired.

Just jokes!

So now Nike is gonna jump on the hype of this strange way of color blocking, just look at a lot of recent Reebok and especially Asics (limited) releases

Here's another one

And there's a black/neon yellow pair comng up....
I'm already thinking how i'm going to customized these

a bit off topic since i didnt get an answer in the am90 thread but for the infrareds the 2012 OG fit TTS but the 2010 fit a .5 smaller right? and for 2003 and 2005 are those TTS as well? thanks!

End Clothing still has somr Obsidians. 25% off is a go as well.
Somebody had already mentioned End Clothing, but unfortunately they do not have my size
What size are you?

Also, not surprised the upper of the black pair looks like that, anthough that much sunlight will make most materials look a bit lackluster.

If the Mowabbs are around in a few weeks I'll grab them.
I'm a size 6

anyone see that deal on sneaker politics for the AM! OG Obsidian, $82 and a full size run!

can't believe i missed it, it's like they aren't as a available as the OG Reds were. :smh:
I can't believe I missed that deal either :smh:
I also agree on the Obsidians not being widely available like the OG Reds, which can still be bought right now

those 2-tone AM1's would look good with some better colors.

A collab with someone would have killed the color blocking

1. OG mesh navy/red
2. OG sails
3. curry's
4. safari's
5. viotech atmos
6. urawas
7. green patta's
8. dave whites
9. purple patta's
10. storms?

i predict some bad blending on the midsole where the two colors meet on those two tones given some of nikes quality as of late.

intrigued by this material.. is it like a foamposite material? or closer to patent leather
nike-air-max-1-prem-vt-2-630x420.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom