THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

judging by the shape i can already see that they are manufactured in china, it looks like nike messed up again :smh:
So these are probably samples

Here they are; the denim, cord, suede and nubuck material used all over the shoe makes this a very unique shoe.
Not a top 5 AM1 but I'd put it in my 10.
You can use purple, white, green, black, or red laces on these and each give them a different look,
Super content with this pick up.

Last edited:
happy to have these, the denim, cord, suede and nubuck material used all over the shoe makes this a very unique shoe.
You can use purple, white, green, black, or red laces on these and each give then a different look,
happy I picked these up.
definitely in the top 5 for me... wow 
eek.gif

nice pickup man

Last edited:
And what's more annoying is that shops sometimes keep using the sample pics even when the shoe is already for sale on their site so you never know if the released version will be different ( -> bad shape), you have to see them in person or f.e. on ebay to see the real deal.

And what's more annoying is that shops sometimes keep using the sample pics even when the shoe is already for sale on their site so you never know if the released version will be different ( -> bad shape), you have to see them in person or f.e. on ebay to see the real deal.
the shops they dont care about that, their motto is get rich or die trying, they dont care about AM1 collectors what we think about the ugly shape, they just want to move as much shoes as possible in a short time, and they wouldnt hesitate to deceive the customer with not accurate sample pics, just like you said before even when the shoe is already released they will keep using it on their website

Last edited:
I really hope that this dude I'm negotiating with for DS urawas pulls through. Been hunting for a long time for a DS pair. Top 3 AM1 for me personally.

Oh yeah and I finally found a pair of kid robot F&F in my size but seller wants 5000 and they're missing box and insoles :rofl: bah no thanks guy.

Anyone ever ordered replacement laces for their AM1s before? Not sure about what type/length I should be getting. I wear a size 11 if that matters.

anyone ever had an order lost from size? its been about 2 weeks since i ordered my air max 1 easter lights and i emailed them and all they said was i should have been there by now... 

anyone ever had an order lost from size? its been about 2 weeks since i ordered my air max 1 easter lights and i emailed them and all they said was i should have been there by now... 

same things I went thru when I ordered my easter lights from them. Ordering one pair, you get the crappy shipping option, as opposed to when you order two pairs. It took almost 5 weeks for my pair to get in. Have no idea what the hold up was. I couldn't track it or anything. It just showed up on my doorstep finally

Just wait it out though. It will get to you

Last edited:
same things I went thru when I ordered my easter lights from them. Ordering one pair, you get the crappy shipping option, as opposed to when you order two pairs. It took almost 5 weeks for my pair to get in. Have no idea what the hold up was. I couldn't track it or anything. It just showed up on my doorstep finally

Just wait it out though. It will get to you
they said it should be there by now and that theyre going to send a paper form to me, that i have to fill out and send back, and then theyre going to  investigate it and maybe take up to a month.... i really hope they come within the next week

Last edited:

I've ordered some asics from them before and they took FOREVER. They didn't double box either and my box was completely destroyed.

Another day passes with no shoes ugh :frown: i hope both my amlight and roshe run urban safaris dont fall to the same fate as my easter lights ****

Another day passes with no shoes ugh :frown: i hope both my amlight and roshe run urban safaris dont fall to the same fate as my easter lights ****

If you ordered the urban safari lights and roshes the same time, it'll come via express shipping and it'll be with you in 4-5 business days

Don't stress the easter lights. It'll get to you eventually.

Last edited:
Here they are; the denim, cord, suede and nubuck material used all over the shoe makes this a very unique shoe.
You can use purple, white, green, black, or red laces on these and each give them a different look,
Super content with this pick up.

Dope. Been eyeing a pair for a while. If I had a top 10 list, they would be in it.

they said it should be there by now and that theyre going to send a paper form to me, that i have to fill out and send back, and then theyre going to  investigate it and maybe take up to a month.... i really hope they come within the next week
Open a claim with paypal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom