THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^nice Pattas up there
that site has the Obsidians in my size, but damn that price is going to hurt
eyes.gif

thanks for the link AM$

I've also been looking for the Obsidians for a minute now. The link that AM$ posted has them, but it's an European site and you know the Euro>>>>Dollar
mean.gif
frown.gif

same here man
tired.gif
you're welcome dude 
wink.gif

then u prob need to wait out for a US release if they will ever come
Use a mail forwarding service. Unless it doesn't make sense to buy something from another country (e.g. EU vs. US electronics) then I'm going to figure out a way to get it, whether the seller wants me to or not.

Last edited:
Use a mail forwarding service. Unless it doesn't make sense to buy something from another country (e.g. EU vs. US electronics) then I'm going to figure out a way to get it, whether the seller wants me to or not.
if you are prepared to pay the high price, and if you have enough cash to blow,

go for it but tbh 230 dollar or more is a sjit load of money to spend on a pair of kicks
wink.gif

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]*** WARNING ALERT ***[/COLOR]

The Nike Air Max 1 OG Sail/Dark Obsidian/Neutral Grey BLEED, Ive taken some pics to show the effects, this was basically after I washed and scrubbed them and the blue dye still didnt come out perfectly, so word of warning, do not wear these in the wet for any extended period of time as the toe box area may bleed.

The damage was pretty severe to begin with, hence why no before photos, it was panic stations and try to get them clean before any dye set. Hope this info can help others avoid the same fate.

PS. Another quality product brought to you by Nike.

Last edited:
*** WARNING ALERT ***

The Nike Air Max 1 OG Sail/Dark Obsidian/Neutral Grey BLEED, Ive taken some pics to show the effects, this was basically after I washed and scrubbed them and the blue dye still didnt come out perfectly, so word of warning, do not wear these in the wet for any extended period of time as the toe box area may bleed.

The damage was pretty severe to begin with, hence why no before photos, it was panic stations and try to get them clean before any dye set. Hope this info can help others avoid the same fate.

I dont see a dam thing

[COLOR=#red]*** WARNING ALERT ***[/COLOR]

Warning alert

Stop complaining to complain

Thats because I scrubbed them with a bathroom tile cleaner to get rid of the blue, prior to that they were significantly worse, just a warning, that if they get wet they will bleed.

Well I can assure you the white mesh has a navy blue tinge to it.

just trying to help out

Awwwww you got your feelings hurt. How cute.My point still stands. The majority of NT members are Americans. Air Max 1s are not going to get popular over here anytime soon like in Europe. Basketball shoes are what's popular over here. You don't live here and posting an article from a british paper with pictures of british people wearing Air maxs is not going to make you win the argument. Sorry. Like I said, nice try...
hahaha!! im british mate. I dont care if its relevant to americans or not. Take it or leave it. Last time i checked this was a site about nike.. Stranegly enough, non-specific to america. Stop being so ******g petty

Last edited:
Any one here know where can I still get this in size 11 in good price? Nike Air Max 1 PRM Deep Royal Blue 512033 408. Thanks
[h3] [/h3]

Last edited:
Awwwww you got your feelings hurt. How cute. My point still stands. The majority of NT members are Americans. Air Max 1s are not going to get popular over here anytime soon like in Europe. Basketball shoes are what's popular over here. You don't live here and posting an article from a british paper with pictures of british people wearing Air maxs is not going to make you win the argument. Sorry. Like I said, nice try...

hahaha!! im british mate. I dont care if its relevant to americans or not. Take it or leave it. Last time i checked this was a site about nike.. Stranegly enough, non-specific to america. Stop being so ******g petty
Nike is an American company founded in America...so yeah it's kind of relevant.

Awwwww you got your feelings hurt. How cute.My point still stands. The majority of NT members are Americans. Air Max 1s are not going to get popular over here anytime soon like in Europe. Basketball shoes are what's popular over here. You don't live here and posting an article from a british paper with pictures of british people wearing Air maxs is not going to make you win the argument. Sorry. Like I said, nice try...

Spoken like a true Steeler fan

Back
Top Bottom