THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

LL

China shape is China. But the Jordan hypebeasts don't have a clue and will get them anyway. BRED BRED BRED BRED!!!

Did anybody ever try to reshape a Tape AM1 ? Got these since last summer and have wore them only 1 time because of that pig-nose:

obviously hard to tell from pics but the leather on the "bred" colorway looks really nice, better than the ID pair.

anyways cant find this recent release of the liquid golds for my wife for a decent price anywhere
i remember getting the original release for my sister in law last year for $240... i wish my wife wanted them then lol
who knew the prices would get so crazy on them.

LL

China shape is China. But the Jordan hypebeasts don't have a clue and will get them anyway. BRED BRED BRED BRED!!!
Not really feeling the "NA" logo placement on the heel, but I may just have to see more pics of them. Imagine if they made a "Royal" pair though :nerd: :smokin

lol

cant knock the hustle .. tell him hes gotta pay his dues.. take a few L's if he has too.. there is no crystal ball 

Sorry if this is a dumb question.... did the liquid golds and silvers release on NDC USA? or only EU? Just curious. I don't think i would ever wear em. 

Anyone else think it's kinda wierd to have 2 swooshes on the side of those bred 1's?

Lol. I am a female yes. I haven't been a girl for a long time though...im grown.

They're nice, but not nice enough for me to cop with a million other bred Nike colors. I do like the logo on the heel though.

Asics Valentines GLV >  J-Pack Bred low > Bred AM1. 

No, I don't with everything else dropping. However, they've been trying to pitch them heavily on urban sites.

I thought I had a flawed pair with that pinkish midsole. IMO that's the part that threw them off, but they're still very fresh. I've been considering repainting my midsole white though.
I'm sending mine back.  Even though the leather is good, I can't stand the pink hue on the mid sole.

Back
Top Bottom