THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Quality and shape is great on the patches.

I'd rank them Olive, Black, then Khaki but all are outstanding.

Last edited:
Wow! they look beautiful. Never been so geeked on AM1, but I love the simplicity of the shoe. Sorry out of reps. :lol:

My green and tan patches came in the mail yesterday and the green is definitely the winner IMO. I passed on the black and kind of regret it. I will probably try for it on the US release.

I just wish there was something to wrap around the entire back piece of velcro. It would be nice to have the american flag on the back kind of like on the Moon Landings.

Last edited:

Any particular stores there that you've seen the breds? I have family in London that could purchase and ship for me. 
nice first post
mean.gif

I'm confused. Isn't this thread for people who enjoy the shoes to share information so that they can purchase and wear them? I, like many of you, sat at a browser on 2/9 clicking buy only to be turned away. I've wanted a pair of AM1s for ages, just never saw a pair I had to have until the breds. I don't care about bred colorway on any other shoe, this particular one just happened to catch my eye. I'm a nike enthusiast, I buy a couple releases per year, have been reading this mb for a couple years, I just haven't ever registered. 

I have a great idea. Let's patronize and ostracize new members so our community can grow. Makes perfect sense to me.

Last edited:

I'm confused. Isn't this thread for people who enjoy the shoes to share information so that they can purchase and wear them? I, like many of you, sat at a browser on 2/9 clicking buy only to be turned away. I've wanted a pair of AM1s for ages, just never saw a pair I had to have until the breds. I don't care about bred colorway on any other shoe, this particular one just happened to catch my eye. I'm a nike enthusiast, I buy a couple releases per year, have been reading this mb for a couple years, I just haven't ever registered. 

I have a great idea. Let's patronize and ostracize new members so our community can grow. Makes perfect sense to me.
just order a pair on nike ID its cheaper and save yourself the hastle

the guy that posted the comment that he saw them in the UK and Paris

probably means that he saw alot of people on the streets wearing them

the breds did sat on the shelves for a while but not for long

the demand for them is maybe not as large as in the US

but its almost a month ago that they got released

the retailers all cleaned out their stock i think

Last edited:
Thanks man.  I'm aware of the nike id route, but I'd like the embossed heel. I'll probably end up going that route. It's a shame that the US didn't get a full retail release. I'm holding out hope but eventually I'll end up with some nike id am1s

it's true. that's what the thread is about but your not about that. you've clearly been lurking and only registered because you wanted something and you couldn't even be bothered to add a please or thank you.

also i didn't sit a browser on 2/9 for those breds. breds are an outlet pickup at best.

Womens Ultra Floral City Pack releasing April 11th in the US

New York

Tokyo

Milan

London

Shanghai 

Paris

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom